• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wonderland At War

Pyromaniac

self appointed meme queen

EDIT: Link is up

Detailed - ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠ [OPEN]

It's been ages since Alice found her way in Wonderland. As she grew up, she settled in Wonderland and crowned herself queen of the magnificent place. She soon gave birth to four children and the land seemed to be at peace...

until they all grew up.

With the death of Alice, the land was split up into four equal regions and given to Alice's children. The four children grew up with very different personalities, so each kingdom was given to them for a purpose.

The first kingdom in the north was given to the eldest with blinding blond hair and daring blue eyes. He was always the most greedy of the children, hence he was given the
Kingdom of Diamonds. The kingdom was built on top of a diamond mine, the main resource of the area. After he was given the land, he married quickly to a woman with a devilish personality. The king spent large sums on perfecting the city, and decreed that anyone with an imperfection should be sent away. But despite the perfection of the kingdom, the king and his queen hide their own imperfections under a layer of lies. After all, not every piece of coal is a diamond.

The kingdom in the south, the
Kingdom of Spades was handed off to the second eldest child, the black sheep of the family. With her raven black hair and stealthy blue eyes, she was the only magic performer of the family. Enraged that her land was pathetic looking compared to her elder brother's, the queen distanced herself from her own family by building the strongest military there was. They say that the streets are filled with murderous thieves, deceiving warlocks, and monsters that one would be weary of. The king, rumor has it, was a favorite assassin of the queen, hence she married him. The queen rules with an iron fist, but is compassionate of those who are cast away from the Kingdom of Diamonds, and gladly takes them in.

The third kingdom, known as the
Kingdom of Clubs, was handed off to the second youngest child, a peace loving boy similar looking to his elder sister. He was always cautious with his decisions, so his mother thought it'd be best to rule the land that was inhibited by the faeries and magical plants. However, tragedy struck when the king fell for the queen of faeries. He offered his hand in marriage and she politely declined. Angered, the king forced her to marry him, thus causing him to enslave the faeries. In an attempt to revolt, the faeries sent the Bandersnatch against the king, but it was easily taken care of.

Finally, the youngest of Alice's children, a petite girl with with blonde hair and blue eyes, was given the
Kingdom of Hearts. Unlike the previous ruler of the Kingdom of Hearts, The Red Queen herself, the youngest queen had no sanity, a side effect when she married the Mad Hatter. Together, they rule an insane kingdom, where beheadings are common ever hour. Most of the creatures that were seen during Alice's reign, such as the White Rabbit, the March Hare, the Mad Hatter, and the Chesire Cat, still live in the Kingdom of Hearts.

All lands stayed in their boundaries until a hidden segment of Alice's will is uncovered, stating that their is only one sole heir to Wonderland. Now her kids are fighting to become the ruler of all Wonderland.

I RPed this storyline once before and I found it to be a lot of fun, but it's going to take a while to format and crap. Setting is somewhat like Game of Thrones, so no electronics, and the style of clothing is very medieval like. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Will there be set characters or can we make our own??

[/QUOTE]
there will be about 8 set characters, the rest are OCs

@RedIncubus and anyone who wishes to join.

I'm gonna make the thread sometime in the next two hours, but the whole thing won't be ready until tomorrow afternoon. just a head's up c:

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]This sounds like fun I was wondering if I could be the Cheshire Cat

[/QUOTE]
Go for it!

[QUOTE="wilted rucket]How much does this RP operate on the "dream logic" of the original book?

[/QUOTE]
There is no dream logic. We're assuming that wonderland is a real place :)

Out of the three which would fit most as a character a Monstrous crow,A Bandersnatch,or a Jubjub bird

If you play bandersnatch, you'll have an important role to play in the beastly kingdom, so I say go for that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back