• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท ; student lounge

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa now psycho killer is stuck in my head ๐Ÿ˜‚
look JSJDJS its the best song to have stuck in ur head FR
no bc im so smitten by alex his fc is PERFECT ITS JUST GREAT CHOICE AFTER GREAT CHOICE

the characters are lookin juicy !! my brain is expired atm so enjoy only a lil backstory entry. will try get stacey done soon but for now I rest.

AHHHH i'm so close to finishing patty i can just feel it. just need to tackle her dnd character, lord zurball the knowledgable, slap everything into a code, and patty's done! c:

the characters are lookin juicy !! my brain is expired atm so enjoy only a lil backstory entry. will try get stacey done soon but for now I rest.
rest ur brain fr
we trust itll make somethin brilliant when it bounced back ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ’• for now i am ZOOMING TO READ
AHHHH i'm so close to finishing patty i can just feel it. just need to tackle her dnd character, lord zurball the knowledgable, slap everything into a code, and patty's done! c:
not me shaking rn bc her idea is so interesting
lord zurball the knowledgable sound sso cool already PLEASE

oh what.... i just grinded out a whole cs? my muse really struck me all of a sudden so mira is finished! if there's anything i should change or it doesn't fit with the 1e of dnd (i'm not that familiar with it), let me know~

oh what.... i just grinded out a whole cs? my muse really struck me all of a sudden so mira is finished! if there's anything i should change or it doesn't fit with the 1e of dnd (i'm not that familiar with it), let me know~
I LOVE HER YOUR HONOR
THE EMOJIS IN HER GALLERY ASJJDSS

look JSJDJS its the best song to have stuck in ur head FR
no bc im so smitten by alex his fc is PERFECT ITS JUST GREAT CHOICE AFTER GREAT CHOICE
thank uuuuuuuuu, yesssss my plan of having people fall for him is working mwahaha (so it's sadder when something awful inevitably happens to him)

also my brain does NOT want to write coherent paragraphs today so have a short list of headcanons in his cs while I attempt to force myself to write something good for his personality and backstory

Kinda bare bones but I'm leaving some of the finer details to get revealed naturally as the story progresses

Also tried to make him kinda an antithesis to stick out alongside the main cast, moreso than his role

in desperate need of help when it comes to making the dnd character if somebody can help me out xoxo

Hello helloooo!

Gonna start on a CS today, Iโ€™ve already claimed it

i'm finally done with patty! she was a lot of fun to write. โ˜บ๏ธ

hopefully everything looks good on her cs, but let me know if i need to edit, add, or remove anything!

hopefully everything looks good on her cs, but let me know if i need to edit, add, or remove anything!
I AM
IN LOVE
PLEASE SHE IS PERFECT

could she perhapth be โ€ฆ mah wife?

F976CAE0-D28F-4CA2-BC31-B5664E7AF229.jpeg

could she perhapth be โ€ฆ mah wife?
ofc ofc
TkwE6O8.jpg

Gao Gao bugging you to simply announce that Hedge is my husband now and that Crow would try to mess up his hair only to end up throwing down like its WWE ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ

also headcanon ? that she would agree to go on a pre-DnD donut run (bc munchies ofc and gorgeous gorgeous crows and hedgehogs deserves a lil snack) and somehow they would get lost for an hour and he convinces her to eat the donuts with him out of fear for their survival

i'll ,,,, i'll make him today i swear

1657901561504.png

So uhhhh my power went out like 30 mins ago and now my internet is out too with no signs of coming back anytime soon, so hopefully I get it back by tomorrow so I can finish my cs but... ๐Ÿ˜

So uhhhh my power went out like 30 mins ago and now my internet is out too with no signs of coming back anytime soon, so hopefully I get it back by tomorrow so I can finish my cs but... ๐Ÿ˜
PLEASE yes hopefully it comes back!!! if you need an extension or think youll need one just let us know and we'll be more than happy to grant it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back