• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท ; student lounge

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
also for Alex's dnd character I still haven't figured out the details but it's probably gonna be a paladin

1657582700135.png
for those thinking of the dnd characters still; i will add this, that they are using original dnd 1e, supplements i thru iv (Greyhawk: Supplement I; Blackmoor: Supplement II; Eldritch Wizardry: Supplement III; Gods, Demi-Gods, & Heroes: Supplement IV) ! reggie, however, will be more lenient and open towards concepts away from the original given that it's all in good fun (and he's desperate for members).

if you need any links, i will provide them below:

OD&D 1e
OD&D wiki link

Sorcha's playing a fighting-woman, and I think read just the character creation chapter of the book and then hasn't read any of the supplements ๐Ÿ˜ญ . she's picked what she's supposed to do up from playing though !

Last edited:
for those thinking of the dnd characters still; i will add this, that they are using original dnd 1e, supplements i thru iv (Greyhawk: Supplement I; Blackmoor: Supplement II; Eldritch Wizardry: Supplement III; Gods, Demi-Gods, & Heroes: Supplement IV) ! reggie, however, will be more lenient and open towards concepts away from the original given that it's all in good fun (and he's desperate for members).

OD&D 1e
OD&D wiki link

oml u angel imma nom nom nom all this info up ๐Ÿ˜ญ

also istg ever since posting my placeholder my tiktok has just been flooded with dnd content. the government is always listening

oml u angel imma nom nom nom all this info up ๐Ÿ˜ญ

also istg ever since posting my placeholder my tiktok has just been flooded with dnd content. the government is always listening
PLS OFC OFC
NOT THE TIKTOKS
NO BC ME TOO ITS EITHER TIKTOKS ABT HORROR, STRANGER THINGS, OR DND NOW

my tiny brainlet eyes can't read on god

Bless you

my brain is actually dying as we can all see.
if dying why still big, I CAN FEEL THE BIG BRAIN ENERGIES FROM HERE
Sorcha's playing a fighting-woman, and I think read just the character creation chapter of the book and then hasn't read any of the supplements ๐Ÿ˜ญ . she's picked what she's supposed to do up from playing though !
I WILL FIGHT ANYONE AND EVERYONE FOR SORCHAโ€™S HAND IN MARRIAGE I DO NOT CARE

OD&D 1e
OD&D wiki link
so are we limited to like the kind of race we wanna make for our characters or? im struggling but i know imma make some kind of slut for vitโ€™s dnd character most likely,,, maybe or even a mute warrior type who is blind but is very keen of their surroundings and shit like thatโ€ฆ idk

lev is almost done ๐Ÿ˜ผ in awe of everybodys characters already

so is crow tehehehehe ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

LISTEN ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ SHE MAKES HIM STAND WATCH WHILE BREAKING INTO THE DEANโ€™S OFFICE
but also someone dare hurt their himbo ๐Ÿ‘น she wasnโ€™t almost kicked out for NOTHING?? Can totally see her being all calm like ๐Ÿ™‚ โ€œno no thatโ€™s fine, say what you have to sayโ€ but thenโ€ฆ. revenge.

also hes in a band?? Instantly ready to propose ๐Ÿ’ itโ€™s for him, he might not know how to wear it but I can teach him โœจ

the dean's office is crazyyy theres no way he's not chewing her out after waiting patiently like the good dog he is
hes a solo act come onnn but i was thinking he'd have met sam at a show or something
definitely a talkative backseat driver too cuz i just know sam behind the wheel is crazy
no bc im fr so excited to see everyone's finished cses everything looks so good so far AAAAAAA
also also FEEL FREE TO ALSO SHARE DND CHARACTER IDEAS HERE EHEHE
im so indecisive abt the dnd character cuz i know nothing lmao

im sharing this here for those - like myself - who have no clue what theyre doing lol

the dean's office is crazyyy theres no way he's not chewing her out after waiting patiently like the good dog he is
hes a solo act come onnn but i was thinking he'd have met sam at a show or something
definitely a talkative backseat driver too cuz i just know sam behind the wheel is crazy

im so indecisive abt the dnd character cuz i know nothing lmao
omg PLS if you need any help or have questions just lmk!!

noxrequiem noxrequiem STOP IT ALEXโ€™S SONG
THE TASTE YOU HAVE IS IMMACULATE

would.. would the public be open to a matthew lillard fc ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I think this rp needs more punk people
6f7148a252e3db522122fc939b870f50b97e4cf7.gif

Last edited:
would.. would the public be open to a Matthew illard fc ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I think this rp needs more punk people
6f7148a252e3db522122fc939b870f50b97e4cf7.gif
the public DEMANDS matthew lillard i am FROTHING

CAN EVERYONE STOP MAKING HOT CHARACTERS I CAN ONLY FLIRT WITH SO MANY

ahhhhhhhhhh THANK YOU
I had also decided earlier has a hc that Alex is a big fan of Talking Heads so I just had to (totally has nothing to do with my own personal taste nope not at all)
PLEASEEE he has such good taste fr talking heads is SO GOOD
TOO GOOD esp their song psycho killer (or rlly anything on talking heads: 77)

PLEASEEE he has such good taste fr talking heads is SO GOOD
TOO GOOD esp their song psycho killer (or rlly anything on talking heads: 77)
popping in to agree so hard
Iโ€™m a talking head for lyfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back