• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟶𝟷 ; student lounge

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
HELP I just put him up ! don't be surprised if u wake up tomorrow and he's replaced tho 👀 👀
I love him so far! but I completely get the indecision lmao

in terms of my character making decision ability lmao:
do I know what Sorcha's major is? no. Do I know the exact details of her D&D character and playstyle? yes, of course

196D615E-C969-4FC2-8D0B-17291D59A3A5.png

hi yall sorry for being so quiet in here!! capitalism has a mighty chokehold on me 😰

HOWEVER I AM LOVING ALL THE PLACEHOLDERS/CHARACTERS IM SEEING RN-
they’re all so?? hot?? omg??

that being said, I would love to hear all abt them TELL ME ZE VIBES IVE GOT TO KNOW 👁👁
also if you see me putting a placeholder for a role we’re JUST adding no u didnt 🙈 KSJDJWJD I MEAN TO SAY ITS NOT GOING TO BE RESERVED BC ✨ fairness ✨

also if you have any questions/concerns, don’t be afraid to speak up!!

I love him so far! but I completely get the indecision lmao

in terms of my character making decision ability lmao:
do I know what Sorcha's major is? no. Do I know the exact details of her D&D character and playstyle? yes, of course
LMAO sorcha looks very promising, I'm excited to see what you do with her as well !! <3

I’m happy I chose a role that knows next to nothing about dnd cause man I know barely anything 😭

I’m loving the characters so far !! I’ll probs get to work on stace soon

anyone ask for a no nonsense journalist who tries to keep on a poker face at all times but she literally can’t stop herself from being an open book and looking like emojis?
no one:
mira: 😒🤔🤨🫣😦

ooh, can't wait to see what the new roles are! (also can i just say the dice in that picture are so pretty, im lowkey a little jealous i dont own them lol)

anyone ask for a no nonsense journalist who tries to keep on a poker face at all times but she literally can’t stop herself from being an open book and looking like emojis?
no one:
mira: 😒🤔🤨🫣😦
stop 😭😭 I LOVE HER
i can see sam and her having that kind of teasing friendship going on later where she calls her a dweeb and Mira calls her a delinquent or smth

in any case, Sam is going to be a rat 😌.
If anyone wants a lead guitarist, antagonizing, troublemaking anything lmk !!
she’s NICE BUT MEAN BUT NICE BUT MEAN SOMEONE SEND HELP

also the roles should be up by tonight!!

Ok my cs is coming along slower than I thought because I just got home from that competition and I am EXHAUSTED

General vibe for Alex though is he’s an Engineering student who transferred to Catsborough after getting kicked out of MIT. School comes easy for him and he gets near perfect grades and everyone has high expectations for him, but despite this he would honestly rather drop out and just work as a mechanic at his uncle’s auto shop. He’s been playing d&d for several years already, and joined the club to chill out and have fun but inevitably gets pulled into the others’ antics against his will.

Ok my cs is coming along slower than I thought because I just got home from that competition and I am EXHAUSTED

General vibe for Alex though is he’s an Engineering student who transferred to Catsborough after getting kicked out of MIT. School comes easy for him and he gets near perfect grades and everyone has high expectations for him, but despite this he would honestly rather drop out and just work as a mechanic at his uncle’s auto shop. He’s been playing d&d for several years already, and joined the club to chill out and have fun but inevitably gets pulled into the others’ antics against his will.
This is SUCH a good character concept omg 👀 really excited to see but get some rest first !!!

pls im obsessed?? he sounds so cool so far 👀👀

It's a little short still but I've at least got all the basics for Sorcha up !
IM ZOOMING RN I HAVE TO SEE ALL OF THIS AAAA SORCHA MY LOVE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hand over the brain rn 🧎

stop 😭😭 I LOVE HER
i can see sam and her having that kind of teasing friendship going on later where she calls her a dweeb and Mira calls her a delinquent or smth

in any case, Sam is going to be a rat 😌.
If anyone wants a lead guitarist, antagonizing, troublemaking anything lmk !!
she’s NICE BUT MEAN BUT NICE BUT MEAN SOMEONE SEND HELP

also the roles should be up by tonight!!
did somebody say lead guitarist? by my speakeasy bandmate.
i just know sam is going to be a terrible influence on leroy if she gets the chance. stand up for my wimp too please:closedeyessmile:

did somebody say lead guitarist? by my speakeasy bandmate.
i just know sam is going to be a terrible influence on leroy if she gets the chance. stand up for my wimp too please:closedeyessmile:
LISTEN 😭😭 SHE MAKES HIM STAND WATCH WHILE BREAKING INTO THE DEAN’S OFFICE
but also someone dare hurt their himbo 👹 she wasn’t almost kicked out for NOTHING?? Can totally see her being all calm like 🙂 “no no that’s fine, say what you have to say” but then…. revenge.

also hes in a band?? Instantly ready to propose 💍 it’s for him, he might not know how to wear it but I can teach him ✨

.chxrryette. .chxrryette. IM SORRY I HAD TO TAG YOU BUT LITERALLY THE OCCULTIST 😭😭
7D44AFA4-4F37-400B-82E3-347590081E45.jpeg

But also reggie bc why is he like that and not ashamed

also all the characters look AMAZING ?? THE IDEAS.,,, WHY IS EVERYONE’s BRAINS SO BIG and characters foine 😏
the next eldritch monster THEYRE gonna have to fight out is gonna be ME 👹
MY THIRST FOR THEM CANT BE STOPPED

no bc im fr so excited to see everyone's finished cses everything looks so good so far AAAAAAA
also also FEEL FREE TO ALSO SHARE DND CHARACTER IDEAS HERE EHEHE

I really need to get to work on stacey but everyone’s apps look amazing 😭

.chxrryette. .chxrryette. IM SORRY I HAD TO TAG YOU BUT LITERALLY THE OCCULTIST 😭😭
7D44AFA4-4F37-400B-82E3-347590081E45.jpeg
I-- THAT IS TOTALLY HER, except she'd be proud of it like "yeah, and? :xFrolleyes:"

OR she'd deadpan be like "tbh, you seem like the weird and off-putting one to me" when she's out here playing the freaking OUIJA BOARD in a dark room, surrounded by candles, and what may or may not be a satanic circle drawn on the ground. she's probably asking for the answers to the next test, ngl.

also, her dnd character is definitely going to be a mindflayer. 100% guaranteed.

I WAS trying to work on my cs right now but instead of filling out actually important information I'm just compiling a giant list of headcanons for Alex 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back