• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท ; student lounge

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
DONโ€™T GET ME STARTED! apparently they filmed that scene first but still. give my girl a sufficient backstory ๐Ÿ˜ค

I watched a tiktok recently about a girl who auditioned for the role of chrissy back before the pandemic hit (she didnโ€™t say which role she was going for as she wasnโ€™t allowed to - but she said โ€œitโ€™s kinda obvious who I went forโ€ and she had the chrissy wake up song in the background). She said that the scene she was given to read out was either a completely made up scene OR a scene from season five. She then said after watching stranger things, sheโ€™s pretty confident itโ€™s from season five - SO THERE IS STILL HOPE!! Manifesting yoooo ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

DONโ€™T GET ME STARTED! apparently they filmed that scene first but still. give my girl a sufficient backstory ๐Ÿ˜ค
STOP DIDNT THEY REGRET IT TOO
JUSTICE FOR CHRISSY
CHRISSY WAKE UP I DONT LIKE THIS

really looking forwards to making a dnd character for my rp character lol- it's two for the price of one! gotta start brainstorming
AAAA WE CANT WAIT TO SEE!!! i bet everyoneโ€™s ideas are gonna be so so so so good

I LOVE finding a fc that gives me inspiration for the entire character ๐Ÿ˜ญ
HER HAND IN MARRIAGE FOREVER

I watched a tiktok recently about a girl who auditioned for the role of chrissy back before the pandemic hit (she didnโ€™t say which role she was going for as she wasnโ€™t allowed to - but she said โ€œitโ€™s kinda obvious who I went forโ€ and she had the chrissy wake up song in the background). She said that the scene she was given to read out was either a completely made up scene OR a scene from season five. She then said after watching stranger things, sheโ€™s pretty confident itโ€™s from season five - SO THERE IS STILL HOPE!! Manifesting yoooo ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
UHHH WHERE IS THIS TIKTOK LET ME SEE

STOP DIDNT THEY REGRET IT TOO
JUSTICE FOR CHRISSY
CHRISSY WAKE UP I DONT LIKE THIS

AAAA WE CANT WAIT TO SEE!!! i bet everyoneโ€™s ideas are gonna be so so so so good

HER HAND IN MARRIAGE FOREVER

UHHH WHERE IS THIS TIKTOK LET ME SEE

I WILL HAVR TO TRY AND FIND IT AGAIN AHHHHH

i am never late to the party, you guys are all just early. havenโ€™t decided what to go for yet, but I will! maybe.

I LOVE finding a fc that gives me inspiration for the entire character ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I feel that! I decided to do the opposite today and regretting it. but I have a pre solid concept for the trustfund kid so canโ€™t go changing it now! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hmu if anyone finds a preppy, maybe cheerleader 80s gal. chrissy does fit the vibe tbh but also wanna see whatโ€™s out there.

I feel that! I decided to do the opposite today and regretting it. but I have a pre solid concept for the trustfund kid so canโ€™t go changing it now! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hmu if anyone finds a preppy, maybe cheerleader 80s gal. chrissy does fit the vibe tbh but also wanna see whatโ€™s out there.
tbh I love doing both approaches, starting w a concept feels so good and I'm excited to see that ! I was just completely not sure what I was going for and this fc literally made me do the cartoon lightbulb appearing over my head thing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm trying to go for the runner jock achilles reborn please don't โ€Šlook at me or I'll cry I just like pretty men

me rn anyway hi hi everyone! im so excited to see what you all are hiding up your sleeves with these characters, they all look so promising already ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

fantasy fantasy babe WHY does he hold his chest like that at the end consider me rethinking my life

fantasy fantasy babe WHY does he hold his chest like that at the end consider me rethinking my life
he's seducing you, it must be working
morticia-tea.gif

4EFDBB16-6E35-449F-91DB-4CD146937DAB.gif
heather langenkamp!
A1AD2CAC-6A32-44CC-B1A7-BA508A713B10.gif

*heavy breathing*
all of the characters,,, hand in marriage put em in the bag ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ
iโ€™m stump on what role to do bc exchange is calling me but making my own,, i cant lmaoo

I was thinking her !! but also . . . hear me out . . . angela? i'm not an angela sympathiser but she was the only one who could dress this season and vibes are on point.
NOT ANGELA
i was about to edit and add in
rosanne katon!!
70938AD0-0EAD-4B6D-AF89-324D31195A7B.png6CE1D306-236E-4637-9097-204DF534151F.gif1146BB67-BDA4-4A70-AD93-BA6F8D2FA572.gif

Last edited:
placeholder up,,,, BUT HI lev is guy w a football scholarship that wants to hang out with the other cool kids but got taken hostage by the goober nerds instead. he's rude af and angry, but all of his friends are the kids that used to hiss at ppl

no bc the way i changed reggie's fc bc i couldnt unsee eddie
GOOD GOD
WE'RE KEEPING THE METALHEAD IMAGE STILL THO
i present to u new reggie
7c4a416c34de8d898e3a790e35f55e7fa87c51ec.gifv

remember when i said i was doing the trustfund kid? yeah neither do I ๐Ÿง ended up doing a complete 180 and changed roles, wouldn't be surprised if I flipped back tho shfjfd

remember when i said i was doing the trustfund kid? yeah neither do I ๐Ÿง ended up doing a complete 180 and changed roles, wouldn't be surprised if I flipped back tho shfjfd
1E9D575F-5FD0-47BD-9A8A-BE193A600B3E.jpeg me watching and staring to see what youll put ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ SCREAMING EVEN

also!! bc ravensunset ravensunset asked (and i forgot to mention it ngl), the edition of dnd they are playing is original first edition! reggie dug it up from his dadโ€™s garage when he was younger and has played ever since!

View attachment 1000667 me watching and staring to see what youll put ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ SCREAMING EVEN

also!! bc ravensunset ravensunset asked (and i forgot to mention it ngl), the edition of dnd they are playing is original first edition! reggie dug it up from his dadโ€™s garage when he was younger and has played ever since!
HELP I just put him up ! don't be surprised if u wake up tomorrow and he's replaced tho ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back