• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Survive and Thrive - Character Creation

Wylrin

At this time, there is a two character limit. The roleplay will be heavily character-driven, so too many characters flooding in at once could potentially overcomplicate things. As time goes on in the roleplay, this limit may be increased or done away with entirely.

Name:
Title:
Brief Description:
Personality:
Appearance:
Health:
Hunger:
Sanity:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Starting Equipment:
Quote:
Other:

If you'd like to claim a canon character, I would appreciate it if you filled out the above original character template just so everyone is on the same page as to what characters can do what. :3

Name: Wendell

Title: The Famished

Brief Description: A shadow creature with an insatiable appetite for fear... and affection.

Age: He knows not how long he has lived in the Constant. He does know, however, that his true life started not long ago.

Personality: This strange shadow creature is seemingly a paradox of contradictory characteristics. While he can be deadly serious, it is in his nature to play games - usually of the mental sort. He's a diplomatic sort, not wanting to offend anyone, though sometimes he ends up doing so anyways. While normally benevolent, he is quite capable of coming off as malicious. One thing that does not contradict itself is his extreme sense of loyalty. He does not bond with just anyone, mind you, but when he does, you have yourself a faithful companion who will do just about anything for you. He has an extreme need to please those he feels close to, though he has little compassion for his enemies or enemies of his friends. Though he can come off as doing things only for his benefit, he is actually surprisingly lacking in personal desires. When he bonds with someone, he practically adopts their goals as his own. And this is why he can be contradictory - he is hardly his own person, but instead a reflection of someone else's motives. So many of his actions really depend on who he finds himself attached to at the moment.

Appearance: Small for a shadow creature, standing at a mere 5'8, he takes a distinctly humanoid shape. Given his nature as a shadow creature, little can be discerned about him aside from his dark silhouette.

Health: 100

Hunger: 75

Sanity: 50

Strengths:

+ Takes 50% less damage from shadow creatures.

+ Can lower the sanity of others around him to regenerate his health.

+ Sanity gain when in the vicinity of others. Greater sanity gain when in the vicinity of Woodrow.

Weaknesses:

- Is a monster.

- Defeating shadow monsters does not raise his sanity.

- Sanity loss when out of the vicinity of others. Greater sanity loss when out of the vicinity of Woodrow.

- Cannot eat food. His diet consists entirely of nightmare fuel.

Starting Equipment: 4 Nightmare Fuel

Quote: "I do so enjoy playing games."

Other: More may be added to this category as the roleplay progresses.

---

Here's my first character. I'll be bringing in Woodrow as soon as I refine their character sheet. :3

name:Wendy (it’s a au of Wendy if dat ok)

Title:the reaper

Brief description: can summon her sister as a ghost, can control the mind of the weak, dosent hit very hard, cheats death a lot, will do anything to get her sister alive agien…. Even if it means killing anything.

personality: kinda Insain at times, very clever, can get desperate.

apearence:kinda the same but slightly more eerie and a hat with sone netting in front of her eyes a lil

health:85

Hunger:150

sanity:10

Strengths: op magic, can use mind control hostile non boss mobs, more magic power, staffs don’t run out, Abigail, ecteroligy stuff, +100 damage when 0 sanity.

weaknesses: - 77% damage when useing any thing that isent magic or if not Insain, more insanity mobs spawn, mind control costs 5 sanity, and gets attacked by Charlie and other dark themed forces more often.

Starting equipment: abigails flower, a lighter, all staffs except for star, deconstructon, and lazy walker staff, as well
As 2 life giveing amulets.

Quote:don’t worry abbigail…. you will be back soon…..

Other:is based off the Wendy reaper mod, most likely gonna be antagonist, I will use abbi if no one picks Abigail, has cheated her own death 3 times, the shadow brings and demons don’t like her cheating death.

name:Wendy (it’s a au of Wendy if dat ok)

Title:the reaper

Brief description: can summon her sister as a ghost, can control the mind of the weak, dosent hit very hard, cheats death a lot, will do anything to get her sister alive agien…. Even if it means killing anything.

personality: kinda Insain at times, very clever, can get desperate.

apearence:kinda the same but slightly more eerie and a hat with sone netting in front of her eyes a lil

health:85

Hunger:150

sanity:10

Strengths: op magic, can use mind control hostile non boss mobs, more magic power, staffs don’t run out, Abigail, ecteroligy stuff, +100 damage when 0 sanity.

weaknesses: - 77% damage when useing any thing that isent magic or if not Insain, more insanity mobs spawn, mind control costs 5 sanity, and gets attacked by Charlie and other dark themed forces more often.

Starting equipment: abigails flower, a lighter, all staffs except for star, deconstructon, and lazy walker staff, as well
As 2 life giveing amulets.

Quote:don’t worry abbigail…. you will be back soon…..

Other:is based off the Wendy reaper mod, most likely gonna be antagonist, I will use abbi if no one picks Abigail, has cheated her own death 3 times, the shadow brings and demons don’t like her cheating death.
this is a long dead rp

Eh I’m. Ot that good tbh, we might could just Rp any ways? Maby via message ms or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back