Survival Of The Myths [Inactive]

Demonic Angel

The Holder Of The 7 Sins
MythsAreRealLoveGem submitted a new role play:

Survival of the myths - Your a mythical creature in a world that wants you did you and the group most find a way to live!

In a world that humans were exterminated and mythical creatures of any kind roamed a pack of drenglis lived this creatures were blood hungry and ate anything they saw there nickname was gluttony of blood that were huge creatures that looked like a mini dragon but were scariest things when hungry most don't look same at all some actually look like a werewolf sometimes which began the drenglis revolution , every single mythical creature except for 7 were killed while the drenglis have took...
Read more about this role play... 
Serenity was sitting at the groups campfire in the strange woods her hood was down like usual she was mumbling a song called "this world"

"This world might seem a little crazy, but I shall try to make the best of it!, even when your gone I'll try to stay safe,but even when your here I Have to keep this world from! falling! Apart!, you used to say I was safe... That I didn't need you but, this world keeps from knowing! Knowing"I kept singing the song I made after my mothers death while the fire crackled and waited for the others to arrive... I hope their ok

*looks closely at fire* *quietly* im not gonna go anywhere near that camp until that fires put out. i cant risk melting.

Shade walks over towards the fire out from the shadows with his Grffin hidden from sight expecting someone to notice him for this was his first time meeting another who didn't try to tear his face off

(Please wait for others to answer first there is a reason I am waiting, reason being the order people post is the order through the story )

Julian walks out of the shadows" hello gang. Im Julian" i dit down away from anyone so i dont get to attracted to one of them

I stop singing and turn to Julian

"Lol we know Julian" I smiled and looked to shade

"Why so shy....we won't hurt you" ( I'd like to explain that...they already know each other and are part of the same group...if you want edit you reply...but I guess I didn't make it clear I'm sorry) then I looked to the other girl

"Ok but I can't make the fire go away it's the only light around here I believe" I smiled this were few of the people in the group and we all have the same mission...to take our world back...we may not be the same but it doesn't seem to matter.

"It's ok Julian you won't hurt us" I said and looked off to the forest i then whistled and a black,brown and white wolf with red eyes came running at them

"Do not hurt the wolf" I said hoping Kell won't get attacked....

"Fine....." I said and walked to the wolf

" Kell don't attack snowbell if you see her ok?" Kell barked in answer

(You don't have to wait the pattern got destroyed XP)

(Sorry)

Shade whistled a little tune and a massive Griffin came soaring down. "Hey Hawk, whats going on up there, no birds for your supper?" Hawk looked sad "Cheer up, Hawk" Shade pick out a piece of meat from his bag and throws it for Hawk to catch

I glared a bit but shook my head and began petting Kell

"Food is over there if you guys are hungry" I pointed to the camp fire and there was food for all of us blood sea food meat only thing didn't have is stuff you can't get in the forest

(It's okay you weren't the one who destroyed the pattern (to both you))

Shade sat by the fire, watching Hawk play with his meal, he had in his hands 3 glowing objects. One glowed Red, one Green and one Pale Blue

"No!" I yelled and looked to her I wasn't angry actually just upset she thinks we can go with out our only light I stood up and brings some food away from the fire just in case fire was a hazard to her

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

I agree with this and I just deleted it.....but then this happened XP

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back