• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Survival of the Fittest

[QUOTE="Serious Face]+Intelligence
+Chemical Detection

+Mobility

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Google Arcaso]The Narks make decisions based on Narkly consensus.
+ 2 Intelligence

+Chemical Senses

[dice]19040[/dice]

[dice]19041[/dice]

[dice]19042[/dice]

(Who's Red Text over there?)

"ME? I AM HUMBLED TO HAVE MY IDENTITY REQUESTED. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, I AM [REDACTED]."

"They don't know who you are, so they are not able to read that."

"EXACTLY."

"ALSO, THEY STOLE MY JOB, SO I'M STEALING YOURS."

"What? No!"

"YES."

THE GNARLY WEAKLING NARKS BEGIN TO GROUP TOGETHER, FORMING HIVES OF NARKLINGS. SOME STAY ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE HIVE, AND FIGHT OFF PREDATORS, WHILE THE REST FEAST UPON THE REMAINS, DISTRIBUTING PURE NUTRIENTS TO THE NARK FIGHTERS. THE NOT-FIGHTING NARKS ALSO MAKE DECISIONS, GOING WITH THE MOST PRESENT OPINION. (+2 INTELLIGENCE, +1 CHEMICAL DETECTION)

"THAT WAS FUN."

"That was awful."

TheSourPunchLime said:
Add Intellegence and Digestive strength also Mobility

"...WHO WAS THAT AGAIN?"

"The Fruji."

"YOU MEAN THE MANTA RAY."

"Whatever."

The Fruji begin advancing their intelligence and mobility, but more importantly, they have advanced their stomach acids. (+1 intelligence +2 digestion strength +1 mobility)
[/QUOTE]

BlueAra said:
Name: Atzal
Species's location: Gamma 1B

Defensive capabilities (keep it simple, but be creative!): Thin membrane, weak toxin

Offensive capabilities (keep it simple, but be creative!): weak toxin

(with 10 points to spend) initial statistics:

Intelligence:3

Optical detection:1

Physical detection:1

Chemical detection:3

Mobility:1

Digestion strength:1

Other notable capabilities (keep it simple, but be creative!): Releases stronger toxins upon death
"I COULD EASILY CRUSH THEM UNDERFOOT USING MY SPECIAL BRAND OF VIRUS. INFACT, WOULDN'T YOU SAY IT'S ABOUT TIME?"

"Yes! It is about time."

A malevolent, god-like being descends upon Beta 1, and releases a special batch of viruses into the oceans. It then travels to Alpha 2 and does the same.

"SAY HELLO TO THE OBLITERATOR VIRUS. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN!"

"When the Obliterator Virus infects an organism, its RNA puts developing acids as a top priority, not building more Obliterators like normal viruses."

"THEY ATTACK VIGILANTLY, SEEKING ONLY THE DESTRUCTION OF SPECIES."

"Time to roll for survival!"

Alpha 2

Fruji - 63

Hapeth - 34

Beta 1

Zerophyl - 23

Sporadis - 60

Vadian - 39

The Hapeth, Zerophyl, and Vadians suffered massive damage to their population. Due to the Zerophyl being a very basic cell, they were completely wiped out by the virus.

Ya the Fruji are the superior species and noticing this threat are grouping up into one giant hoard called the Fruit Patch.

The Fruji Patch, a massive cluster of Fruji organisms, begins forming, as small Fruji groups join together into larger groups, until there is only one supermassive Fruji group, combing through the various oceanscapes.

Trait

The Narks develops a new technique in protecting themselves, rather than thinking that the predator cells as enemies, they see it now as protection from other predators. When they spot a predator heading for them, they go to other predator cells, setting up a trap for the cell that is chasing them. When they are in sight of the other predator cells, they will quickly dash out the scene, leaving the cell that was chasing them to deal with the other predator cell.

Trait

+ 2 Mobility

EDIT: Okay

Last edited by a moderator:
CHIMNY said:
+thousands of sporadis in groups +intelligence @Google Arcaso (you're not supposed to roll, @ferociousfeind does it)
"HONESTLY I COULDN'T CARE LESS."

"You liar."

"IT'S MY ONE JOB."

"That's more like it."

The Sporadis begin huddling together to form massive groups of Sporadis, able to defend against predators more easily. With this increased interaction, their intelligence skyrockets. (+2 intelligence)

Species Name: Sporadis

Species's location: Beta 1

Defensive capabilities: Releases toxins

Offensive capabilities: same as above

Current statistics:

Intelligence:6

Optical detection:3

Chemical detection:1

Mobility:5

Other notable capabilities: Multicellular

CHIMNY said:
Species Name: Sporadis
Species's location: Beta 1

Defensive capabilities: Releases toxins

Offensive capabilities: same as above

Current statistics:

Intelligence:6

Optical detection:1

Chemical detection:1

Mobility:5

Other notable capabilities: Multicellular
(Can't you just change it in the Sign-Up character tab?)

+a long thin spike, it's hollow on the inside, releases toxins through it and can also suck other cells.

+digestion strength

+it's been bothering me so I will take action - Sporadis have eyes!!!

[QUOTE="Google Arcaso]
(Basic Information)
Species Name: Karnikain

Species' Location: Alpha 1

Defensive Abilities: Its enormous size

Offensive Abilities: It has a big set of jaws

Other Details: The Karnikains have a black-spherical body, that is, more or less, ten micrometers long and five micrometers wide. It is a predator, it does not care if you are big or small, it will try to devour you. The Narks are its natural prey.

(Initial Statistics)

Intelligence: 1

Optical Detection: 0

Physical Detection: 0

Chemical Detection: 0

Mobility: 4

Digestive Strength: 5

[/QUOTE]
THE KARNIKAIN BEGIN THEIR EVOLUTIONARY JOURNEY. THEY ARE COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF FEELING ANYTHING, AND CAN ONLY FEAST UPON THE NARKS. THIS WILL TRULY TEST THE NARKS' ABILITY TO COOPERATE, AND AVOID SOMETHING THAT CAN LITERALLY ONLY WAIT FOR FOOD TO ENTER ITS MOUTH.

BlueAra said:
+Atzal can detect poisons from other Atzel, and block them out
The Atzal begin taking a Sporadis approach, and begin identifying and blocking Atzal poison. This gives them [Natural Atzal Immunity].

The Karnikain

+ Optical Detection

+ Physical Detection

+ Chemical Detection

The Narks

+ Physical Detection

+ Chemical Detection

+ Intelligence

Fruji after eating countless things decided to organize a celebration called Survival day the day witch they survived the Obliteration virus

add intelligence, Digestive strength, and a antenna to communicate easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back