Survey (For My Sociology Class)

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom
I have this short and somewhat personal(depending on how one feels) survey that I need to take of people for my sociology class. The answers can either be short or detailed. It would be greatly appreciated if I could get a few people to answer this for me.

Anything obviously trollish will be ignored, and/or deleted.

Thank you for answering and for your time ^_^

1) How you racially identify?

2) What is your socio-economic make up? (Example, Lower class, middle class, etc. )

3) What is your sexual make up? (Male, female, other, etc.)

4) What is your educational background? (College or no, how many generations of family went to college, etc.)

1) How you racially identify? Asian...I guess...

2) What is your socio-economic make up? (Example, Lower class, middle class, etc. ) Middle class

3) What is your sexual make up? (Male, female, other, etc.) Male

4) What is your educational background? (College or no, how many generations of family went to college, etc.) Currently college, as far as I know everyone in my family went to college...

Caucasian

2) What is your socio-economic make up? (Example, Lower class, middle class, etc.)

Is college student a socio-economic make-up? No? Well, I come from a middle class family but I'm technically a part of lower class since I'm going to school.

Female

4) What is your educational background? (College or no, how many generations of family went to college, etc.)

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Spanish and Biochemistry and I'm currently going to grad school for my PhD in chemistry. My father had an associate's degree in computer science, but no one else in my family had formal college-level education.

Caucasian

2) What is your socio-economic make up? (Example, Lower class, middle class, etc. )

Middle Class

Female

I'm currently in High School and I plan on going to University when I'm done High School, in two years. My mom went to College for Communications and my dad went through an Apprenticeship. None of my grandparents went to University or College.

Asian

Middle Class

Female

I'm a second generation college student. My parents went to college, but not my grandparents.

Asian

Middle class

Female

Planning to undertake an Apprenticeship. Neither parents or grand parents went to college/university.

Mine's pretty much identical to Jellymints:)

1) How you racially identify? Asian

2) What is your socio-economic make up? (Example, Lower class, middle class, etc. ) Middle class

Female

I just finished high school and have started working with the family's nursery business. As far as I know, neither of my parents or grandparents went to college/university.

1) How you racially identify? - White

2) What is your socio-economic make up? (Example, Lower class, middle class, etc. ) - Middle Class

3) What is your sexual make up? (Male, female, other, etc.) - Female

- College

White

Upper class

male

3rd year of college. my entire family has been to college.

White

I think we fall under Lower Class

female

I dropped out of "hbo" (which is the middle level of higher education in the Netherlands) 3 times. All in the first year. Once because the study (Japanese) was too difficult, once because I have a form of autism that got in the way of my internships (from the first year on), and once because I couldn't really search for a good study properly, I felt out of place, and pretty much broke down. After summer I'll go the the MBO (level 4) which is the highest level of the lower form of higher education. (it sounds more complicated than it is)

My mom did a low form of higher education, I don't know about my father. And I believe neither of my grandparents on both sides of the family followed college, but I am not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back