• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings surrealist visual quest log

budgieboo

And they said it changes when the sun goes down
so five months ago i made this;

and uh, the layout is sort of broken. long story short i missed updating this, but at this point, i don't think i could really revive it. so maybe, i would want to try something else along its lines.

it's going to have a different character and characters, and take place somewhere else, but still maybe take place in the same universe using a few of the same ideas. the style won't be as detailed or colorful as in it, it'll still have color but it'll be rendered more simplistically so hopefully I wouldn't get as burnt out as I was doing the panels. God I'm so bad at selling this out but basically you'll have a ton of freedom of what u want the character to do, get to explore a world that is completely strange and makes no sense, and deal with different animal people and cultures in the eyes of someone who has the self esteem of a potato. hopefully it'll also be sort of interesting and fun, if I'm doing this right.

so, that being said what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back