Surphobia: Fear of Survival

I'm really hoping we get an EMT or something. We could really use a medic. Ariela's the smuggler, Drew is the brain, James is the muscle, and I'm assuming Oliver is the jack-of-all-trades/the leader. Now, all we need is a medic.

Dammit, I was considering my character to have been a surgeon, but denied it because I had a slightly better idea. Should have looked here first I guess.

Well, now that all the roles have been filled, let's get this party started!

So...When are we starting, I feel like I've been waiting for a while now.

I hope so too. Apparently she hasn't been online since Saturday though, so maybe she didn't forget about this roleplay. Maybe she just got busy.

Alright, its been several days and we haven't started yet? Is there something going on?

I mean, I kind of want to respect the roleplay, but it also is starting to look like she isn't coming back anytime soon. If you want to, go on ahead.

So, I have an idea. While we wait for a) Phoeniana to return from whatever is causing her absense or b) this RP to be designated inactive, how about the begin a sort of prologue. Pre-/early outbreak kind of thing. All in favour?

Sounds good to me. Let's get this party started! B! I don't want my creativity to go to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back