Tech Surface Pro 4 VS Surface Book

Poko

nom
Hey guys,

So I'm currently running my last year of high school (YIKES) and I'm pretty certain that next year I'll be going straight to university to further my knowledge. I'm looking at doing a bachelor of justice with my major being criminology and policing and doubling that with a bachelor of behavioral science. There isn't a moment this year where I haven't used my laptop for assignments or school work, though the only problem is that the laptop I'm using is provided by my school. So, eventually I'll have to return it, hence why I'm posting this.

Before I start, I know these are both very pricey and there may be similar products out there, but I am completely fine with that. I am, after all, a bit of a tech-junkie and love to buy beautiful products that I can show off. Now, I like the idea of the Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book having the pen, and am torn between several features. I would prefer a laptop over a tablet, which makes me lean more towards the Book as the Pro's keyboard is less sturdy and I guess I'm used to having that chunky feel when I'm typing. I also like how the Book has one more USB slot than the Pro. Although, the supposedly 12 hour battery-life isn't as long as Microsoft claims it to be (I've read a few reviews and apparently that's what's up) and is actually shorter than the Pro. I'm not too worried about the price (although my Mum is) as it's a premium product, though I'm wondering what you guys would recommend to an upcoming uni student and if you have one, why you like it.

Really appreciate any feedback. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back