Supreme Dalek

Barbas

Three Thousand Club
Name:  Supreme Dalek

Home Universe: Doctor Who

Moral Alignment: Lawful Evil

Personality: It is rare for Daleks to have any distinguishing personality, and the typical Dalek is best defined by its utter ruthlessness, cruelty, deceptiveness and above all else, obsession with racial purity. The mindset of all "true" Daleks is that all other races in the universe are inferior, worthy only of mass extermination or enslavement. 

Appearance:  
Pp32217-doctor-who-daleks-poster.jpg

History: The first Supreme of the New Paradigm, along with the other original four Paradigm Daleks (the yellow Eternal, blue Strategist, orange Scientist, and red Drone), were created when the three survivors of an encounter with the Doctor tricked the Eleventh Doctor into allowing them to activate the Progenitor device. It escaped through a time corridor with the others, and went on to help rebuild the Daleks. 

Powers:

Ability to fly (also in space), Super intelligence, Advanced Space technology, Intelligence, commands an army of Daleks, Ability to use fire and electricity, Bullet proof shell (also proof to some lasers)

Items: Lethal and destructive raygun, Deadly plunger arm that scan brainwaves

Strengths: Technology

Weaknesses: Eyestocks

Friends:Daleks

Enemies: The Doctor

Other:

Not every Darlek kills on sight. Some wait, and if I remember correctly there was one that was friendly (Yes I'm a Doctor Who fan)

Not every Darlek kills on sight. Some wait, and if I remember correctly there was one that was friendly (Yes I'm a Doctor Who fan)

There were two that were friendly.

Rusty was one, and the other was from an old comic story. It was something along the lines of "The Friendly Dalek", right? Or am I just misremembering something?

Oh, and then there were the TV Century 21 Daleks. I don't think Barbas is going to go for those weirdos, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back