• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

"Supporters" Title Removed?

Autumn McJavabean

Prettier than you.
As the title suggests, an inquiry on the lower user title. Having donated this month (I believe on the second of this month) I noticed today that it no longer says "Supporter" only "Member". Is that a bug or can someone explain this to me?

While I'm at it, does everyone who has donated get a badge for that month?

Badges are awarded at the end of the month, I believe.  However, in order to receive the supporter status, your donation must be greater than $5.

Badges are awarded to everyone who donates at least $5, like Musician said.  They're done manually though so we generally do them in one big batch when the month is over, and it can take a bit for us to go through them all.

I'll look into your Supporter title tomorrow when I have more time, it's getting late where I am. ^_^

I see. Then originally getting it must have been an accident I assume. No matter, another half could fix that easily. Thank you for the answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back