Superpower school

I like drinking but I never get drunk.

Oh well, I drink for the culture not the effect -.- but seriously 10 days of just wine along with a plethora of drinks daily and no liver damage -.- I think I have a super gut.

I had.....so much booze.

I can be gimpy heely gimps the gimpster gimpage iron foot iron heel "hey .... You" or my favorite. "You're that super hero with...with that power thing....right?" 
katerang should totally post...cause yes

Sorry about the late post. I recently stared a research paper and had to also type a argument essay -.-" but my next post should be better.

Basically my professor wants us to select an issue that could be either political or a philosophy on which we agree or disagree on. What I'm doing is if violent video games cause youth violence.

My class is starting soon so I won't be able toreply for awhile.

See o love those arguments because before television or 1900s we taught our youth how to kill. Which I think is far more scarring than a digital game. The only argument I can see is it doesn't help kids connect reality from fiction in some senses but that isn't a common statistic

The rise in gun violence isn't video games, it's the glorification of guns in the US. People are so up in arms about gun rights that they willingly ignore the truth that thousands die every year to violent gun crime in favor of easily disputed arguments.

I wouldn't say most. Too many, but I doubt it's most.

Finish your CS or Imma make Lexi explode... Again! *poofs into a cloud of smoke*

Hey. I have reasonable excuses for my characters. First, Trish doesn't have a mouth and second, Gail brings his own food since he doesn't want to indulge in reasonably good food because it might trigger his hunger and make him go on a rampage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back