Superpower school

Sukiyaki said:
Damn, I missed so much.
  1. so who wanted a picture
  2. i would love to see trish with super super power control
  3. yon left :(
  4. does that mean we can bring someone else in?
  5. pressure is bad.
4: I'm here son.

1. Cake did

2. Trish is badass and a disciple of God

3. Too soon...he will be missed

4. We got ourselves a WOLF

5. under pressure...raining down on me...raining down on me...DAMN YOU THE SONG IS IN MY HEAD

Clearly, Sir Derpington....you are a werewolf so you must pull off the twilight and your character may never wear a shirt. Ever.

That is why Suki is excited.

CosmicChangeling said:
Clearly, Sir Derpington....you are a werewolf so you must pull off the twilight and your character may never wear a shirt. Ever.
That is why Suki is excited.
I do apologize, but Kurt isn't particularly Jacob. Kurt's just your average shy, socially awkward book worm. Until you piss him off.

Also, in Norse mythology, Fenrir is Loki's son. :3

Lotus...Clara Turner turns into a blue puma with star patterns on her. PUMAS ARE COOLER THAN WEREWOLVES

Derpy....clearly the rp says "Shirts...no service" JK

yes, i fucking love Loki

CosmicChangeling said:
sry derp xD i'm just playing with you
I know. But because you apologized like a nice person, here beith a picture. :D

fenrir_and_loki_collab_by_april15-d4rfpp8.jpg

Oh! Sorry, I was eating dinner. I would like a drawing of Trish, but Kat is drawing one for me already. However, it would be nice to have two pictures of her in different art styles. :P

Gahd today was stressful, I will try to catch up with the posts and hopefully put one up by the end of the night =/

heeeey kota.

short version in your scenes...bean bag exploded into a polyester bean snow wonderland. the teacher never woke up and passed out 'F's when the bell rang. FOURTH PERIOD HAS JUST STARTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back