• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural..

Kazuka snarled and jumped back then to the side barely missing a clawed hand as it swiped at him. Swinging his skyth he sent it flying again and by the time he finished the move Bak'li had another gash on the back of his neck.

Kurok, watching the gashes heal quickly, decided to step it up a notch. He sent seven waves of dark energy to the beast creating even bigger gashes. He noticed that the beast was taking longer to regenerate with deeper cuts. "Lets all attack at the same time! It's the only way!"

((We have to wait for everyone to attack so this is te last post until we are all online.))

Starfire had been watching from behind the tree. "Wow oh man! I'm missing all the fun! Shoot I don't have my swords with me. Sucks." She continue to watch wishing she could join. Then she remembered she was late. But with them fighting she couldn't get through. "This is not my day."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I was thinking of stealing its shadow and letting the sun kill it, but whilst its burning the sun could set, and I could hold it down with 'hungry'

Kurok started to run around the demon, confusing it with his incredible speed. He couldn't stand being in his human form with so many restrictions. He was itching to transform but he resisted e cause of the human scent nearby. Kurok yelled, "Everyone attack now!" He sent a flurry of dark waves soaring towards Bak'li.

Reap nodded since Bak'li's healing has so far stopped any real damage the best action would be to all attack at once which seemed to be the plan now. He swung he weapon around until it gained alot of speed he then threw it holding onto its chain.

using the cover miecheal got close and swung the scythe blade... at bak'li's shadow? the scythe seemed to exstend into the ground, cutting bak'il's shadow clean off

Kody was taking a walk through the forest when he heard something... Odd. It sounded like a group of rowdy fighters, but it might be a murder. Kody quickly rounded a corner and stopped dead in his tracks. A freaky horse snake thing was wreacking havoc, and a group of people were fighting. He quickly whipped out his knives and began to dash at the beast. He slid by and cut it, turning around and doing the same thing until he got tired. He wiped his forehead of the sweat that had gathered up there. "So, what is this thing?" he asked, panting and grinning at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back