• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural..

kira blackthorn

Four Thousand Club
A similar plot to DMC but with a bunch of supernatural mixed in with it. You can be just about anything ranging from demon to ninja from naruto, or a fricken undead werewolf vampire hybrid, wait thats reserved for me muahaha. Anyways, it will be simple, a bunch of people band together and become demon hunting buddies. Put your thinking caps on and take an extra shot of creativity, cuz this is goingto blow people minds. :D

BTW I AM THE CREATOR OF THE RP AND I WILL BE MAKING THE RULES AND STUFF! Kira just made the rp and im grateful for that! :D

Kurok was walking in his human form down a forest path when suddenly he felt something strange. He looked around and saw no one so he sniffed the air smelling... demon. He let one of his hand's claws eject. He said, "Come out come out, wherever you are little demon." He saw a person come out from the shadows, reeking of demon. "Ahhhh. There you are little one. Noe let's see your true form." Right as he said that the demon changed into it's true demon form. A horse with lizard hind legs and the tongue of a snake. As it stood up on its hind legs Kurok said, "Bak'li. Long time no see. How ya you been old boy?" Kurok knew that this demon was strong, he would need some help, but he had no idea of any near by hunters.

a black streak like arrow came out of nowhere, just missing bak'li. the shadow with-drawled back up the sleeve of its controller stepped out of the darkness. "damn, i missed, now my covers blown" said miecheal

Kazuka stopped licking his ice cream (hey he likes sweets) as he smelled a familiar sent. Bak'li. He though glancing mournfully down at his ice cream. He won't be able to finish it. Sighing he threw it to the ground and began walking in the direction the scent came from. Soon he came upon Bak'li fighting two men. Lazily he leaned against one of the trees and watched for a moment before speaking as he took out his chain skythe."You two need some help."

"Is that a question or a statement?" said Miecheal without turning around. The shadows around seemed to grow taller

"I don't know yet." Kazuka said in a monotone voice his head tilted to the right slightly. Grasping his chain skythe he walked toward the men. "For now let's assume its a statement."

Reap was wondering around hungry for the past one hundred years he hadn't eat a human soul and now refuses to no matter how hungry the only souls he would feast on now were demons but he hadn't found one in a while he could feel himself nearly starving inside at this rate a human would be the only way. Placing one hand over his eye he looked around hungrily and that's when he picked up a familiar smell. Bak'li

He rushed over to where to guessed Bak'li was and he was corrected but it seems he wasn't the only one there some others were as well. He armed himself with his weapon, a connected twin Kusarigama and smiled finally something to eat even if someone else killed the demon he could still feed on its soul. "I hope you all don't mind if I joined in the fun." Reap said smiling.

((Fudge it lets continue.))

Kurok saw an arrow shoot past him and missed the demon. He paid attention to the new people who seemed to be demon hunters and said out loud, "this is a very powerful demon. If you wish to leave now, you won't be scolded too much. Now lets fight you weak humans." Kurok flung one of his chakrams at Bak'li but the demon dodged when the chakram went towards its front and its back. Kurok growled and waited for the other to join in.

Reap readied he weapon and followed up moments after the first persons attack. He kept hold of the chain connecting his weapon and the hand of the left weapon swinging to other one around till it had gained a high speed and then he threw it at Bak'li. Bak'li managed to dodge the majority of the attack but at the last second Reap redirected the weapon causing Bak'li to take the damage to his back. "I just have one request when this is over I get its body."

"okay, we've still got sun, if i get close, i should be able to one shot it" he stated. "you their!" he said gesturing to kazuka "my melee isn't to strong, i need you to cover me"

Kurok laughed at the stupid mortals. "You need cover? Weak mortal." He got closer to the demon and unsheathed his sword. He sent a wave of pure dark energy that went towards Bak'li's face. The demon dodged most of the wave but some of it scarred its face. Kurok smiled.

he walked closer to the demon, he reached into his pouch and grabbed some squirming shadows, they formed into a scythe.

((Everyone is in charge of the demon. And guys please have correct spelling and grammar. There have been some silly mistakes. And I'm going out to eat so I'll be back soon. Don't kill him off yet!!!! :D ))

Starfire was walking through the forest on her way back to her masters house. "Shoot dinner is going to be late. I'm so in trouble." She started running trying to hurry up but then she stop. She saw some people who seem to be fighting somthing. She couldn't tell what it was though she wasn't close enough. She hid behind a tree and watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((Sorry guys. My cousin's house got robbed and we stopped by to see if they were ok.))

Kurok smelled another human. He said out loud, "There's a human nearby ladies. Lets hurry this up." He ran behind the demon and slashed at its legs causing a deep wound in one of ten but just a scratch in the other. The wound healed itself within ten seconds.

Kazuka sighed as he ran forward. Jumping up he kept a hold of one end of his chain Skythe as the other went flying. Pulling it up as he landed it flung itself around Bak'Li's head. Quickly he jumped back pulling his Skyth with him. It made a deep gash at the back of the demons neck as it came back around. Throwing his free hand up he caught it as it came flying.

The demon, healing all of its wounds quickly turned to the offensive. He ran towards Kurok and kicked him twenty feet. Kurok landed on the ground an quickly stood up. Bak'li went after Kazuka now. It charged him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back