• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural (TV Show) Roleplay Anyone!

StarGazer95

Hello there! Again!

I know I'm and everyone thinks "Oh she's a newbie, that means she's terrible at writing" but I love to roleplay and have been doing it for quite some time.

With that being said.

I came up with this really interesting Supernatural Roleplay idea and I would really like to try it out, but I would need someone to play Dean Winchester for me?

If you would like to, I would love to chat with you and see where we can go with this.

Can't wait!

Tootles!

StarGazer95

Really? You're game?

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I guess now you would want to hear my idea, huh (^.^)

Haha.

Basically, my character has been dead for well on 5-7 years, when suddenly she wakes up in the middle of nowhere, alive and on Earth.

The angels, to fight the darkness, banded together and sacrificed some of their grace from each of them, to bring her back and to basically create an angel with more abilities than possible. They want to use her to defeat the darkness and to prove that there is light in the world, but of course the demons find out and want to use her as well. Even though she has no idea about what is going on.

Castiel finds this news and finds her, bringing her back to the Winchesters, knowing that she will be safe with them. They basically become her body guards. She changes her looks and learns the way of hunting to blend in so no one knows who or what she is.

Of course there's romance, and I feel like a forbidden romance as well, considering what she is but I would definitely need a Dean for this if you're game.

Thoughts? :)

Hmm, I think you're treading on danger territory with it though. It's a good idea for a fan fic, but for an RP it kind of minimizes the importance of everyone else.

Perhaps do some rethinking, but believe me it is a good idea, but not for an rp where there's gonna be lots of other people besides your character.

Oh, Okay then. I wouldn't know where else to go with it, so I guess it's not going to go. But thanks for the input.

Yw. Trust me, from experience, most people dont like joining an rp with an apparent "main character" figure which really doesnt need to exist. If it was really needed for the plot to work, a sort of main character would be needed, but there's a limit to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back