• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural RP?

Would you rather play...

• Angels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons

• Hunters

• Something else

• Total voters

Lena

Is anyone here interested in roleplaying something based on the show Supernatural using both canon characters and OCs? I searched for roleplays of that sort just now, but there was nothing recent (except all-OC rps).

I have some ideas. Most are pretty dark. We could do something like role playing out the angelic civil war in season 6, or have it be set in Hell pre season 4, with the plotline of Heaven invading Hell?

Or it could go AU later on, like, let's say, having the gates of Hell and Heaven close in season 8 (and hand waving the sacrifice part of them away), and then giving our heroes a new foe to go up against? I have quite a few monster ideas in that case.

Anyways, tell me what you think! I'm open to all suggestions.

[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]INTERESTED!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Noted. I'm working on a plot, ideas still very welcome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back