• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP, anyone? (CLOSED)

Maralexa

Hufflepuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey fellow hunters,

I'm looking for someone who would like to do a 1x1 Supernatural RP. I don't have a specific plot in mind yet, so I'm pretty open to negotiate specific details with anyone who wants to partner up with me and brainstorm ideas together!

OCs are fine; I see them as an extension of your unique creativity and writing style, so bring 'em on! Also, I'd be more than happy to entertain the idea of a crossover as long as Supernatural is one of the fandoms involved.

Out-of-character chats are totally fine! I love getting to know the people I'm RPing with, and it's a great way to discuss plots, new character intros, ideas, etc. I'm flexible as far as who plays what character; we can discuss that before we start anything.

Although I'm new to this site specifically, I've been roleplaying and fanfiction-writing for years, so don't worry: you will never see me write anyone OOC. I like to think I'm a fairly advanced writer, so anyone who is up for a fun, interesting, and dynamic back-and-forth should definitely get in touch with me!

supernatural-season-12-looking-ahead-795337.jpg

Last edited:
Hii! I'm also new to this site, but also have been roleplaying for years. Supernatural is my #1 favorite show so I was pretty excited when I saw this.

elizalou said:
Hii! I'm also new to this site, but also have been roleplaying for years. Supernatural is my #1 favorite show so I was pretty excited when I saw this.
Awesome!! If you PM me, I'd love to talk details with you! ^_^

torakiji said:
I also wouldn't mind joining in on this! :)
Awesome sauce! Wanna PM me and talk details? You'll have to bear with me as I figure out the features of this site. :)

Maralexa said:
Awesome!! If you PM me, I'd love to talk details with you! ^_^
torakiji said:
I also wouldn't mind joining in on this! :)
I'm afraid I haven't been a member for 24 hours yet, nor have I made ten posts so I don't think I can PM anybody yet.

elizalou said:
I'm afraid I haven't been a member for 24 hours yet, nor have I made ten posts so I don't think I can PM anybody yet.
I'm afraid I'm in the same boat. Posting on this will bump my posts up to 7, though, so I should be able to PM you soon. Maybe we can keep posting on here until we both have enough posts to activate the PM option. ;)

elizalou said:
From what I'm gathering so far, you can use the PM function if a current member (with 10 posts, etc.) PMs you first. I'll definitely try to PM you as soon as I get my required number of posts. This one puts me at 8. Feel free to use my stream to get your required number of posts as well. ( :) )

Crowley is probably my favorite character, although I haven't watched all of season eleven yet so if he does something absolutely horrible then my mind will probably change.

elizalou said:
Just an fyi I'm not caught up on season 11 yet, I'm only on episode five. So no spoilers please!!
Okay, no spoilers, I promise! ;) I could never do that to anyone. There's a special place in hell for people who intentionally spoil plot devices for other people.

elizalou said:
Crowley is probably my favorite character, although I haven't watched all of season eleven yet so if he does something absolutely horrible then my mind will probably change.
I adore Crowley. They really improved his character over time! Yay, Post #10 for me!

elizalou said:
Alrighty I think this is my tenth post!
Is it just me, or are the site's full features not enabling themselves as a result of posting 10 times? :(

Maralexa said:
Is it just me, or are the site's full features not enabling themselves as a result of posting 10 times? :(
They seem to be working for mev although I don't really know what I'm doing on here haha.

Hello, am also new to this site, and I love Supernatural. I have been writing fan fiction for a really long time, and I'm always trying to get better at writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back