• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Supernatural roommates and hunters (need 4 more players) (Ignore post count)

Tryss

One Thousand Club
Hello all!

This is a mythical creature RP in which the creatures involved have all been abandoned by their own kind, or are naturally loners. These creatures are all seeking refuge as they try to make their way in the human world.

Your character will be approached my either my character or the character of the co-GM @Cryobionic. One of them will ask your character to join them, as there is safety in numbers. (In a world where supernatural creatures are at war with one another, and hunters are running rampant, safety is something that is sought after.)

This RP will work a little differently in a sense that not everyone will start at the same time. Nero (Alp) and Sasha (Warlock) will be playing out their decision to add more creatures into the mix before anyone is invited. After that, your characters will be invited one at a time. So it may take a day, or possible two before we get to everyone. (It all depends upon how quickly everyone is going to reply.) Though it is likely that you’ll be invited within 24 hours of applying as our replies are quite frequent.

We will only be accepting five other RPers, to total out to seven players. We’re looking for three more creatures and two hunters.

If you are accepted, you’ll be tagged in the official RP. If not, I will send you a message letting you know, you can revise if you'd like and reapply.

What we are looking for:

- For this RP to work, it will require you write quite a lot. (But that's half the fun, no? ^^) We have a minimum of three paragraphs.

- We're keeping it kind of organized. So if you would like to be a supernatural creature, please chose one that already exists!

- Replies once every other day would be appreciated, though it is perfectly understandable if you sometimes can't. Just give us a heads up about it, so that we don't think you've dropped us. :)

- If you chose to be a hunter, he or she may be any species you like. ^^

- Triggers are kind of important, and the last thing we want to do is make people uncomfortable. So we ask that you please respect each other, and contact one of the GM's with any troubles and/or topics you would like excluded from the story.

If you are interested please fill out the following form ^.^

Name:

Species (or hunter):

Age (Both how long your character has been on the Earth and the age your character’s body is):

Sexual Orientation:

Current relationship status:

Appearance:

Employment:

Personality:

Background:

Other:

Writing sample: (Must not be an introduction sample)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya, Tryss. Looks like a pretty cool RP you got here, though I am missing a bit of info to make a full-on character sheet. ^^; Any info on the world, what my background as a human hunter may be, etc?

CloudyBlueDay said:
Heya, Tryss. Looks like a pretty cool RP you got here, though I am missing a bit of info to make a full-on character sheet. ^^; Any info on the world, what my background as a human hunter may be, etc?
Well thank you love.

What would you like to know? I can give you the basics, and then if you have more specific questions, let me know.

- The human world is completely oblivious to supernatural creatures.

- Most supernatural creatures don't really care roo much about blending in. They feed off humans, or live away from them all together. Some like our group just want to live in peace.

- Hunters are only aware of supernatural creatures because they have seen them, or family members or friends have been killed by them.

- Most supernatural creatures are not friendly. Most hunters aren't aware that there are even friendly supernatural creatures.

Tryss said:
Well thank you love.
What would you like to know? I can give you the basics, and then if you have more specific questions, let me know.

- The human world is completely oblivious to supernatural creatures.

- Most supernatural creatures don't really care roo much about blending in. They feed off humans, or live away from them all together. Some like our group just want to live in peace.

- Hunters are only aware of supernatural creatures because they have seen them, or family members or friends have been killed by them.

- Most supernatural creatures are not friendly. Most hunters aren't aware that there are even friendly supernatural creatures.
Ah, I see. So if I wanted to play a human hunter, they could have become a hunter because a close family member/friend was killed by a mythical creature. How would one have the means to call themselves a hunter? Is there perhaps a book or something? xD

CloudyBlueDay said:
Ah, I see. So if I wanted to play a human hunter, they could have become a hunter because a close family member/friend was killed by a mythical creature. How would one have the means to call themselves a hunter? Is there perhaps a book or something? xD
They would start off by reading through lore. Some of them may find other hunters as mentors. Others just work off of what they know.

I picture something close to the Supernatural series as far as Hunting goes, but you're free to make up your own backstory and create your own means of having become a hunter.

It could be anything at all. Maybe a hunter once got involved with a creature lover. Maybe a hunter's mother or father was a demon and taught him or her all this.

The possibilities are pretty endless, and I'm all about creative freedoms as far as backstories go.

afe7165cfd24f5bd6b8bb41276a58630.jpg

Name:
Sable Herd

Species (or hunter): Human [Hunter]

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Current relationship status: Single [but not very ready to mingle]

Appearance: Skinny upon first sight, but not weak looking at all. Sable is rather muscly for a woman of her body type. Her hair has been died teal, matching her sea greenish blue eyes. She also has a number of tattoos, and a nose ring. Maybe she's a little scary looking, but I promise she isn't that scary once you get to know her. Or. You know.. ah.. just meet her for yourself.

Employment: Works in retail by day, hunts monsters by night.

Personality: She's kind of.. quiet. When you see her, her brutish, stubborn act seems almost fake. And if you ever catch her being real for a moment, the act will appear again. Underneath, she's kind, gentle, shy. But on the outside she doesn't let anyone in. You might feel you're getting to know her, and she could very well be telling you lies. She's a ridiculously good liar. Sable could tell you she lived in the wild for fifteen years and was raised by wolves and bears, and she'd be so convincing you might actually believe it. There's no way you could break her shell. There's no way you can reach the real Sable. I haven't seen it done before.

Background: Sable never lived a truly normal life. She was raised by her mother, a crazed woman haunted by the death of her partner. Sable's father had been killed by a demon when she was too little to remember him, and her mother went a little.. off her rocker, after that. Her mother was not fit to hunt, having had a leg injury at a young age that made running and even walking at times hard, so Sable was taught to fight. Taught to track. She was not a daughter, she was a student. A hunter.

Her mother was diagnosed with cancer when Sable was nineteen. All her years of health problems and bad life choices didn't do her good in the long run, and she passed on within mere months of her diagnosis. Sable was left on her own. Finally free to live her own life, but she could not escape the ghost of her mother. She could not give up hunting. For it was all she ever knew.

Other: Has a tattoo of hummingbirds on her right arm, a sun tattoo on her left ankle, and a butterfly in the small of her back. She got most of her piercings and tattoos when she was 21.

She doesn't really have any friends.

Writing sample:

Hahahaa!!!! yes ma'am. You're in. Imma tag you on the official post :) Can you paste your character there please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back