• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural: New Allies

GiroGirl723

Shipper Trash
New challenges. New enemies. And with it, new alliances...

Set in the middle of Season 11, the Winchesters are met with their most daunting enemy yet: the Darkness Amara. Met with the prospect of facing it on their own, as well as defeating Lucifer and saving Castiel, they know they must find new allies to defeat the Darkness and restore order to their world.

As they join together with God to create an army of angels, demons, hunters, and other supernatural creatures alike, Team Free Will truly understands the meaning of desperation and family.

Rules

1. Keep swearing and other adult content reasonable.

I get it. We're all gonna swear. And I'm fine with it- I promise. (Hell, I'm fine if you drop an f-bomb here or there.) And Supernatural is a show with A LOT of violence. But please, stay within site rules. Keep it to a PG-13 or, at the very least, a mild R level.

2. No smut.

I know, I know. I hate it too. But it's site rules. If you must, you can always do the old-fashioned fade to black.

3. Five-character limit.

I would like to say that you can play as many characters as you want, but I know from past experience that it takes a talented RPer to handle more than a handful of characters at one time. So I'm setting a three-character limit, at least at first. THIS COULD VERY WELL CHANGE IN THE FUTURE. (However, you can divide this among canon characters and OCs however you want.)

4. Be active.

I'm not expecting you to post all the time, or even every day. I know we all have lives. But please try to post at least 2-3 times a week unless you notify me of a hiatus.

5. Don't be a douche.

It goes without saying, but be nice. Don't start shipping wars. Don't harass people. Golden rule, guys: treat others how you want to be treated. If we can get along, this has the potential to be a great roleplay!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back