• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Beings

Aerogaar laid silent. His mind inactive and gathering power to explore this new realm he has yet to endeavor. The pieces faintly and mysteriously floated about in the basement, for he was undisturbed. Sporadically, wild animals would venture into his quarters and be frightened of the floating body parts, and scatter back into the woods. The low hum was now rising, he was almost reaching mobil stages...

(I'm open, just walk out in the woods and find an abandoned shack xD )

Mai then found a victim and waited till night to strike, the human was clueless. She hid in the alley next to the victim's house, until they came home. Then, she quickly leaped out and pinned the victim down, covering their mouth to muffle screams, then drank their blood. Feeling horrible about it, she laid the body to rest in the corpse's bed, then left the house, slowly closing the door behind her. She sighed, and walked into the woods. Bored, curious, and trying to get her mind off of what she just did, she looked around for interesting things or marks on trees, soon enough though she found what seemed to be an abandoned shack. (More excitement. Yey :3)

The pieces began to move in certain patterns, in relation to the awakening to his mind. There were over a thousand movements and pieces, given that this beast is a bio-mechanic. These movements slowly began to pick up faint speed, and the humming grew slightly louder.

Water vapor flies by some trees near the abandoned shack. Condensing into Cade. Her orange eyes stay fixed on Mai.

Mai felt strange about being near this place, but curiosity kept her venturing forth. The ground slightly but unnoticeably shook with vibration, she felt it in her feet. 'What is causing this? Dark magic?' She pondered as she came closer to the shack, getting ready to flee or fight incase she needed to, hushing her breathing and walking with a lightness, like a feather. Although, she felt as though she were being watched, at unease from the thought but tried to ignore it.

Mai stopped, and turned around. Now she was extremely unsettled by the feeling of being watched. She stood there, completely calm with her fists engulfed in flames. "Who's there?" She shouted. Mai got in a position so she could have a running head start, knowing that once she started running she'd have to fly away once she was at a safe distance. She wasn't sure if she was paranoid, or actually sensed someone's presence. Paranoia tended to take over her at times.

"Fire!" Mindfang directed the cannons with her blue manicured nails, lips curled into a vicious snarl. The docks of the town were lit aflame and her rugged crew dove into the waves and began to swim ashore for the joy of plundering. Mindfang of course, took her time by having her first mate lower a ramp into the raging flames so his stunning (in his opinion) Commodore could approach the town. Mindsang swaggered onto the cobble stone streets, eyes blazing with greed. "Take everything! Leave nothing and no one alive!" She drew her own sword and slew the approaching guards with ease, taking mere seconds to flip her long waves of black hair over her shoulder and bare her fangs.

Cade sensed trouble in the air and decided to leave Mai alone. She turned into water vapor only to be blown away and face Mindfang. Taking form. "Leave now or I will be forced to take action!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hahaha. Please don't make me laugh." Mindfang stepped past the belligerent Cade and continued on with her beloved plundering. She really did think her self superior to all others, the murder of her closest friend Redglare was proof of this. "Although, I would love to see what action you would try and take." She smirked as she hollered this back, still sauntering away and slashing down innocents left and right.

A series of cracks erupt in the air as her ship is snapped in half by a lightning bolt from the sky and swallowed up by the waters. Storm clouds start to condense over the town. Rain and extreme winds start to put out the fires. "Don't you ever.... ignore me."

Mai smelled the human blood spilling on the town's grounds and she froze. Standing eerily still, she began to process what she must do. 'Resist? Or let my blood lust consume me? No.. I can't let it consume me... There would be no sanity left in me..' After that, she felt an insanity come over her, and a voice speaking to her. "Go on," the voice said, "drink the blood, don't you love the taste? It's good for you. Go drink, go drink, go drink.." And with that, a smirk came across her face, with her eyes covered from her hood. "I will..." She took of to town, flying to where she smelled the blood, devilishly grinning, not acting herself. Her insanity has taken over.

Mindfang watch angrily as the impudent girl sunk her ship. She whipped around, coattails flying and was towering over Cade with a matter of seconds. "Listen here brat. I have lived thirty of your lifetimes and you dare...YOU DARE SINK MY SHIP! I have seen horrors that you will never see, done things you will never do and you have the gall to sink one of my fleet!" Mindfang snarled, a savage look in her eye as she swung her rapier just short of Cade's neck. "Next boat you sink, any movement at all other than a peaceable surrender and I will take your smug little head and mount it on the bow of my ship."

@Light

Mai saw the whole deal from sky view, softly cackling. "Blood.." She slowly hovered back to the ground, and looked for the direct place that she smelled the blood. The weird thing about her walking was the eerie calmness in it, like she was taking a morning stroll on a peaceful day. The whole time her hood covered her eyes, but not her insane grin plastered on her face. Her cackling stayed at a low pitch, almost a whisper. "Hehehehe..."

@Kininarimasu Cade simply takes a step forward into the blade as her body just turns into a misty form. Walking through Mindfang. "For a person who's lived that long you and your crew are really pathetic. If you haven't noticed by now... every single crew member of yours have been struck dead by my lightning bolts." Cade turns around facing Mindfang's back as a gust of wind blows at Mindfang carrying sharp ice shards. "It doesn't matter who you think you are... I am superior to you. Right now I have half a mind to either kill you or make you mine. Dragons do like territory and possessions." Cade gives her a cruel smile.

Jessica smiled and started singing "rain, rain go away please come back another day". Jessica laughed and sighed looking up at the sky. She was soaked but she didn't care.

i gtg be back later

Sora walked through the destroyed town. His face was grim and angry, he clutched his sword with one hand wanting to encounter the fiends that have done this. But it appears those fiends are about to finish off each other so it'd be unnecessary for him to go. Besides he has a lot to do, he has to return to his homeland. With this new sword that has granted him power and promises even more, he can finally make his claim to the throne and lead the revolution his people crave under the tyranny of his father. But he has yet to truly unlock this blade's secrets, but at least he has taken the first step. He could tell by how well he's able to wield it. He stumbled across a girl in his path and stopped to stare, he didn't know if she was hostile or not and sensed she was a bit off from the odd dance she's doing.

The sound of thunder erupts in the sky as the rain and winds get even heavier to put out the tough fires burning the town. The sky is covered by storm clouds. Lightning bolts drop down hitting Cade as if she were a lightning rod.

Rosalie came back to her senses at that clash, and looked around. All she could here was a voice in her head, saying, "Blood... Drink... Consume.. Kill!" She held her hands at her ears, now curled up in a ball on the ground, yelling at the voice in her head as though she were insane. "No... No... No! NO!" The louder she got, the more choked up she became. She looked around, and saw Sora. Backing up, she repeated herself quietly, scared she might try to bite him. "Leave.. go away.."

'They are replaceable. You think I care about a crew of heathens? How long do you suppose humans live? I have to replace them every thirty years or else they tire and cannot do proper work." She raised a slender eyebrow at Cade's superiority remark and simply allowed the shards to hit her, smirking as they shattered upon impact. This raid really was turning into something rather entertaining. She turned and swaggered towards Cade, rapier sheathed. She leaned in close, icy breath not unpleasant (honestly, what kind of lady would allow herself to have rank breath?) billowing in the chilled air. "I would just adore watching you try to kill me, or better yet make me yours." She flipped her dark locks over her shoulder and adjusted her slipping hat carefully avoiding her horns. Because honestly how utterly humiliating would it be to purr during such a tense moment.

@Light

Sora clutched his blade seeing the apparent bloodlust in thw girl before him. He didn't know if he drew it in defense of her or himself either way this could go bad. He then eased his grip a little and said "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you mise. Could you tell what the matter?"

Cade smirks as she analyzes her opponent. Cade's body turned into burning hot steam as she swung her left arm at Mindfang.

Mindfang took the attack, not bothering to draw her weapon. Really it was for the sake of analysis. She oomfed a little before sneering.

"Oh do try to impress me. So far you've come off as rather dull!" Mindfang aimed a kick at Cade's head as she jumped, intent on swinging her other leg down from the air to bash Cade in the skull.

When Cade gets kicked she becomes enraged and burst into a siege of wind. The wind swirls behind Mindfang. Creating a tornado and at the same time the water on the ground raises up in the shape of a fist freezing into ice and slamming Mindfang into the 10 foot tall tornado. Sucking the breath out of her.

Mindfang regains her breath quickly, content to limply flew about. But it was rather boring so she began to 'swim' with the air, forcing herself to go faster and finally she was able to send herself spiraling free of the vicious currents. She landed on her feet but skidded backwards a few feet. She had landed quite few feet from Cade and decided that she rather bored. She took off in the opposite direction without a snide remark and boarded one of her ships that was hidden in a harbor on the other side of the village. Mindfang sailed around the island as to avoid Cade and sailed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back