• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes VS Villains | Lore//Rules//OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmmmmmmokay
girl_on_fire girl_on_fire would it be okay with you to have two winged superheroes? If you say yeah I'm going to change Serana's CS back to what it was originally, maybe retaining a more limited version of her summoning if you'll allow? If not I'll keep it as is. (I've already made one teeny change to the 'hero/villain' section though)

Sure just don't be too similar.

Hope you don't mind I'm poking around this thread. It's been ages since I played a character that had superpowers so I'm tempted to try it again. ^_^

Oh jeeze :lennyslash:.

Pardon to interrupt the flow of this OOC, this is girl_on_fire's friend and she told me to tell y'all she's been blocked and she'll try and get on as soon as she can by any means she can, but for now she cannot and she sends her regrets.

P.S: She also says to hurry up and get the microsoft app xD.

I'd have left this on her profile page but unfortunately I'm unable to post on her page for at-least 24 hours so I decided to leave it here since I saw these are one of the ooc's she's been replying to the most, sorry to disturb all of you :specialeyes:

Name: Unknown
Alias: Project Juggernaut

Hero or Villain: Villain
Species: Unknown
Sexuality: N/A
Personality: Aggressive, Plain creepy, Savage in nature
Bio: (Will be revealed and built upon during Rp.)

Powers: Unlimited regeneration from ALMOST any attack, Highly corrosive blood and skin ( like xenomorph level).

Weakness: Fire. (The only way to ‘kill’ him is with fire or anything that is of a high temperature.)

Appearance: Juggernaut appears as a humanoid creature with deep purple skin and glowing red rings where his eyes should be. Also when he talks his mouth goes almost the entire way around his head to form an utterly terrifying grin.

......venom?

Yo, i gotta apologize, i might not be able to join the rp until next week. I'll be on international waters until next Sunday...yay..

Yo, i gotta apologize, i might not be able to join the rp until next week. I'll be on international waters until next Sunday...yay..
Ya chill, you're not the only one running into roadblocks.

Oh jeeze :lennyslash:.

Pardon to interrupt the flow of this OOC, this is girl_on_fire's friend and she told me to tell y'all she's been blocked and she'll try and get on as soon as she can by any means she can, but for now she cannot and she sends her regrets.

P.S: She also says to hurry up and get the microsoft app xD.

I'd have left this on her profile page but unfortunately I'm unable to post on her page for at-least 24 hours so I decided to leave it here since I saw these are one of the ooc's she's been replying to the most, sorry to disturb all of you :specialeyes:

Do either of you have any idea why she was blocked?

Ya chill, you're not the only one running into roadblocks.

Do either of you have any idea why she was blocked?
It's not an issue with the website it's just other stuff that I don't think I should say with out her consent since it's private.

But she really does care and is doing her best to get on!

It's not an issue with the website it's just other stuff that I don't think I should say with out her consent since it's private.

But she really does care and is doing her best to get on!
I can understand that.
In the meantime, since she's not in any scenes, we could probably continue at a slow pace to keep this alive until she c an get back on. I've set up a scene if anyone wants to introduce their character.
Tater Tot Tater Tot Emibow Emibow

I personally don't feel comfortable continuing things without the GM involved so yeah, you can pretty much count me out at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back