• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhero/Villain Highschool Group RP (CLOSED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Darling watched her go for few seconds, smirking, “she’s gunna get eaten alive.” He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.
He opened them, “eaten alive.” He mulled things over, “Eaten alive.” He stopped. “Fucks sake.” He got up and followed her. He had no idea why. He told himself it was because he craved blood, like he always did. He saw her down the hall and caught up to her, “Oi angelface you aren’t actually gunna go alone are ya?” He strode alongside her, “I mean you’re not exactly the scariest little princess out there.” He grinned, “what exactly are you planning on doing to stop them?”

Mooniee Mooniee

"I don't think anybody should comply with this school's ideology. It basically sets us up to be against each other." Paul said. There were a few problems with the school that could easily be fixed but the school doesn't seem to want to change, doubt it could anyways. "Resistance?" Paul pondered for a few seconds before speaking again, "That could be a good idea if they usually didn't cause harm to others." Paul cared more about the civilians than himself as any hero should. A Resistance just didn't sound like his cup of tea. His main goal was to protect the innocent.

Interactions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Luci stood in the hall as the four villains surrounded her.She sighed,”Look guys I don’t wanna hurt you guys.”She says shrugging with a smirk.

“You’re that bastard Lucious Hendricks the villain Dark Matters daughter aren’t you.That bastard is a traitor to marry and have a kid with a hero bitch like your mother.”A villain says as Luci smirk fades.The guys laugh when she goes over to one a punched him sending him flying past Darling and Viola.

“First of all boys I don’t appreciate you talking about my mom and dad like that.And second of all you would have been safe but you went and pissed off a demon.”Luci says as she used her powers.Her breath came out icy cold as a black ribbon of fog floated around her.She had long black horns and a tail similar to the devils.

The villains all changed at her but Luci simply dodged and attacked when she wanted to.After a couple of minutes all the villains laid on the floor tired and beaten by the girl but not too bad.

Mooniee Mooniee L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Jason Salvatore

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
--Juan Ramón Jiménez
4b08974504d8a9460290461ac4c36a21.jpg

The silver haired male ignored the shocked whispers around him, as he gazed over the whole room. There were multiple interesting people, such as a gothic looking boy with horns. Satan's son? He sneered, peering at him before he looked around again. There was a villain who appeared to be wearing a gas mask? Perhaps their ability is gas or something lame like that. His gaze stopped on the female student with black hair and white bangs that had bumped into him. Jesus, couldn't she use her eyes? Does she need glasses? He thought to himself, his hazel eyes looked at her with boredom.

Looking over at the hero side, he noticed a blonde boy with blue eyes with a large scar over one of his eyes. Tsk tsk tsk, what a nasty cut. Did a bad villain give it to you? He twirling his hair with his fingers, his legs crossed. He looked menacing, yet like a gentleman. He then looked over at a female with blonde hair. By God's wounds--are they all baby-faced? He sighed. He then noticed a rebellious petite hero who took a whole row to herself and sat down.. quite un-lady like. Dear god.. good thing she's wearing pants...

He looked over at the excited looking teacher who had stood on stage, examining her. ...Unimpressive.

“HELLO STUDENTS!” She shouted, happily. The villain winced at her booming voice, and rubbed his ears. Could you speak any louder? He thought to himself, irritated at this teacher's loud voice. "I am Vicki Valentine, the professional heroine Queen of Hearts--" Father said she was a whore. Looks like he was right for once, he snorted, "--Now I bet all of you are wondering. Why a school for both villains and hero’s well it’s more of a money thing but this year is different there is a student here who is in both classes and the headmasters wanted us to introduce her to you all. Please welcome Miss Lucicekka Hendricks!” The teacher says.

Jason snorted loudly, and almost every villain near him turned to look at him. "What a shallow teacher and headmaster. Don't they know there are millions of children who are both a hero's and a villain's offspring? Obviously they don't go out much," He said, a bit too loud. He heard snickers around his area, and he assumed that they heard him. Pathetic school. Instead of confusing her, make her choose a side, or get rid of her. Simple solution. No--instead she's a 'special snowflake'. He gagged. Of course, he met loads of kids who were children of a hero or a villain. Love isn't limited after all. This just proves how lame the school was. Dear god, he hated his mother for sending him here.

That's when the girl who had bumped into him slowly made her way up, making him sneer. ”So students this is our very first vigilante style class status. And she is a tough one so be nice.” But that doesn't even make sense...? He thought. Why should we be nice to a particular kid of a man and a women instead of other students? Favortism at its finest. He sighed once more. Perhaps this city didn't have many of those. He traveled all over the world, so people like her existed.

He noticed a lot of villains staring at her, and his booming, charismatic laughter echoed the air. They're actually competitive? Are they all idiots? He sighed, watching the girl get off the stage. And the teacher explaining that it was a free day.

That's when the feisty looking hero raised her eyebrow and threw her fist in the air. "So, this random girl who just waltzed in without any importance or success in life--a normal citizen like everyone else--get's 'special treatment'? As stated in your words, 'be nice'. Why make that clear and not 'be nice to each other's sides and views'? Why can't she just choose if she's a fucking hero or a villain, because y'know, that's the most reasonable solution to her situation..?" She asked, her voice so loud that it was almost impossible for the teacher or the girl to hear. (It's Aellaaaaa~ Woooo)

Jason grinned. Finally, someone with a brain.

He got up from his seat and walked away, trying to make his way out of the auditorium. That's when he saw a bunch of villains trying to attack the female who was a "special snowflake", but ended up getting beaten up themselves. Standing next to a hurt one, he sighed. "Dear, instead of fighting someone who aren't familiar with, rank up first and practice." He stepped on him. "And it's not very gentleman-like to jump a lady with three more of you.. how idiotic... and I thought villains were better than this." He fixed his tie, and stared at the girl, his face indifferent.

"And you, dear. Don't attract so much attention. To avoid that, you simply check your eyesight before bumping into strange villains." He sighed. "But, adieu." He simply walked away, not in the mood for this idiocy.

Mood: Irritated || Interacting With: Rosie_Valinti Rosie_Valinti (The teacher, Luci) || Mentioned: Mooniee Mooniee (Viola) SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Smoke) L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel (Darling) Shaded Shaded (Atticus)

Vicki sighed as she had heard the girl shouting.Vicki goes over,”Sweetie it’s not very nice to shout and also it was the headmasters decisions so take it up with them not me.”Vicki says smirking as she headed to where the other teachers were.

Luci glared at the man with silver hair,”And why do you care if I draw attention to myself I can beat anybody I’m not a weak nobody like you.”Her voice says before a different voice shouts to stop.”Well looks like she doesn’t want me to give you a lesson be lucky boy.”Luci says before she turned back to normal.”Sorry forgive me I have a problem with my transformation she kind of has a mind of her own and gives lots of people attitude.”Luci says to Jason as she stared at him.

Emmi Emmi

Viola looked up at Darling when he approached her. Why did he decide to follow her? Was it just to laugh at her if she failed and possibly got hurt? She only slowed down when he asked her what her plan was. “What am I going to do? I was just going to talk it out for a peaceful resolution. Sorry if you were expecting a fight.” She knew that she would lose if she even attempted to throw a punch. Viola realized that she didn’t even know this guy’s name.

“So I know no matter, you’ll probably keep calling me ‘angel face’. But what should I call you?” She said, letting a smile creep onto her face.

Approaching the large group surrounding Luci, she stopped. Viola was going to interfere when someone flew past her. She gasped and jumped back, away from the human turned projectile. Her jump caused her to bump into Darling.

"We won't need to harm people. I'm not planning anything that extreme."
"I think this school needs to be shut down. Favoritism. Confusion. It disgusts me."
"If you're not interested that's fine. I'll find my own recruits."
Slav Slav

The devilish boy smiled, “well, you look like the creative type so I’ll leave that on up to you.”

Darling sighed, “Such a clutz.” He brushed away feathers. He paused, “shit.” He sneezed, “FUCK,” his sneeze sounded like that of a kitten, “goddamn it.” He glared at her, nose tinged red, “Get those heavenly ass feathers outta my nose, angel face!” He sneezed again, “SHIT.” He wiped his nose.

He eyed the villains splayed out on the floor, then Luci, “Honestly you go too easy on them.” He inhaled and blew crimson flames, setting them all ablaze and screaming. They ran in different directions, leaving them alone. He tilted his head at Luci, “This vigilante sure is generous,” he inspected his nails, “I suppose that is the difference between me and your kind.” He flicked Violas cheek, “and this one.” He squinted at her, “remind me again how you’re a vigilante?”

Mooniee Mooniee Rosie_Valinti Rosie_Valinti

Paul thought on it for a bit before speaking,"I'll join, I don't really see any reason not to." Paul said still not very sure but he would go along for now. The hero life was kinda boring and he wanted to try something new for a change. The Resistance seemed like a perfect thing to get out of his comfort zone.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back