• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhero/Villain Group RP Character Sheets (Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Shibe

I got some good memes
Hi! Once you have your character sheets finished, just copy and paste them here! Thank you :3

Name: Paul Sauer
Class Status: Hero
Hero Name: Invictus
f70bc839d740227baebfdf04f7889b68.jpg
15x20z5.jpg
Height: 5'11
Weight: 170 lbs
Personality: Paul is an easygoing person and always seems to be in a good mood even if he isn't. Paul isn't a conversationalist but he has no problems striking up conversations with those he deems friends. Paul is a very nonviolent person, only using force when necessary. He's steadfast when it comes to his values and will not do anything that would be against his morals. Comes off as a boring person to many.
Powers: Enhanced Agility and mildly stronger than the average human and he has excellent swordsmanship.
Other: Oof

Name: Walter Jenkins
Nicknames: Walt, Control Freak
Class Status: Villain
Villain name: Malfunction
8bd541e3-6d85-4a8d-9208-bde3ea4f6b4d-jpeg.523233

(Picture does not belong to me)
Height: 6’1
Weight: 160 lbs
Personality: Walter is a rather silent boy, he likes to stick to his own program and do things on his terms. He always appears to have a blank expression and a monotone voice. Walt is mostly concerned with his academic studies, but can show a few ounces of kindness. He does have a slightly wrathful side when things don’t go his way.

Backstory: Walter was the eldest son of a couple who owned a tech company that produces hardware for computers. He grew up studying and playing with technology on his own, all while attending a private school. Walt appears to have a high level of intelligence. Eventually his experimenting lead to not-so-good intentions, which involved hacking and stealing private information, especially from government sites. His hobby then evolved to stealing information from other companies and selling it for high amounts of cash, Walt then went into hiding when the government got on his tail for his crimes. Which lead to ditching his home and attending the academy for safety reasons.
Skills: Walter is a normal human with no extraordinary powers, he relies on intelligence and technology to achieve his goals. He’s also very flexible and quite skilled at theft.​

Name: Smoke
Villain Name: Smoke
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130

gasmask-jpg.523478

Powers: "I don't need powers. Don't think you're better because you have them. I'm a gadget villain."
Smoke can generate many kinds of gases, teargas, smoke, flammable gases with the gas canister smoke wears. This is located on smoke's back, smoke has no actual powers.
Personality: "Stay out of my way, I can't babysit people like you."
Smoke prefers to be alone and has a dark and degenerate outlook on life, preferring to ignore people and stay out of the way, due to that, smoke has no friends. Smoke's voice is distorted by his/her mask.Along with the heavy layers of black clothing it is unknown if smoke is a girl or guy. Smoke can be cold and closed off, but is intelligent an an expert strategist.
Backstory: No. You wish. But making a backstory would reveal smoke's gender.
Hobbies: Spraypainting. Smoke likes to spraypaint on walls, being quite an exceptional artist. Creating Gadgets, while smoke enjoys using gas based weapons, smoke is also quite good at science and creating gadgets.
Romance: PM me for details on gender.

Last edited:
Name:
Darling Valeska
Big477Ai8.jpg
Villain name:
Devil's darlin

Class status:
Villain

Personality:
Darling is very sly and mischievious. He loves to wind people up and push peoples buttons. He is defiant and sarcastic and has little regard for human emotion. He is called insane by some. He calls himself special. He has fits of psychopathy due to a mental illness inherited by his father. He has a very dark sense of humour and loves to make people feel uncomfortable. He is extremely violent and loves to start fights.
Powers:
He can breathe fire (a power inherited by his father, the famous villain 'Satan') and defy gravity (a power inherited by his mother, the famous villain 'Fallen angel'.) He cannot fly but he can walk up walls and on ceilings.

General skills:
He is adept at psychology and is an expert hand to hand fighter and gymnast.

Fire
Candy
Violence
Vodka
Drawing

Dislikes:
Killjoys
Snitches
Authority figures
His real name
Being ignored

Weaknesses:
He has a huge ego and is very arrogant. He doesn't work well with others. His mental disorders leave him in a permanent state of mental instability.

Theme:

Name: Luci Hendricks
Class status: unknown
Personality: She is kind of distant at first until she opens up to people.Her father was a villain and her mother was a hero leaving her with an unknown status of class.Her powers constist of a mixture between her fathers dark matter and her mothers transformation powers.
Appearance:

11dc3242-1fe5-4f29-8cd1-7ff91854607d-jpeg.523196

Her powers:

507f9818-1eeb-4026-8331-713238e59b2e-jpeg.523195

(She will wear clothes when she transforms in the rp.)
Other facts: her transformation gives her super strength and speed and also a bit of an attitude.

Name: Jahna Sky
Appearance:
cute-anime-girl-hand-drawn-450w-1244550628-jpg.523619

Personality: Most of the time a leaf in the wind, she throws herself at others for the sake of self growth and interaction because of her shyness. Friends are a goal, but not a necessity, and while she's fond of people, it doesn't affect her usual mean way with them. She's a bit of an oddball who enjoys games of the same odd nature: like tossing power-enhanced cards at someone, and flipping people on their backs after a handshake. Fun is her favorite activity, and playing with others is just a bonus.

Out of touch with her human parent, she more-or-less hides her broken behavior by being passive with reoccurring faces. That way she's less liable to bad impressions on others. To her being a Villain merely means freedom to do as she pleases. Whether its good or bad, she sees heroics as something to bind others to the law as justice and righteousness aren't always parallel. She's a free spirit, and will often tell the heroes her two cents on what Villainy means to her.

Despite her associations she prefers order, and shes normally rubbed the wrong way by those seeking unreasonable chaos, but that doesn't mean she despises those kind of people.
Likes: Board Games, Cards, Freshly Baked Cookies, Fights, Friends
Dislikes: Threats or dangers to her potentially close pals, Peanut-butter, Opening wine-bottles, Anything Fox-related, Those drowning in their own power

Glimpse Into Their Past: Due to her family being literal worlds apart, it was horribly annoying having to go between them for the sake of spending time together. Eventually she stopped going to the earth realm to see her mother, years spent with her father taking its toll. Finally a young adult, she desperately sought her mother's love, giving their relationship a full year before being sent off to school.
Power: Gaining qualities from both of her parents, she has Dark-energy manipulation from her father, and Thread manipulation from her mother.
Strengths: Inhuman reflexes, superb at throwing, Adept with her powers, Monster at games
Weaknesses: Close pals, A little too eager, Aspects of her broken personality, Self-control

Last edited:
Name:
-Atticus H. Malroy

Nicknames:
-Icey
-Frostbite
-Scar-Face

Class Status:
-Hero

Hero Name:
-Maverick

Height:
-6'0 ft.

Build:
Tall and lean, he doesn't focus on the bulky training options he has had and so he relies on swift movements and his rather startling ice ability.

Ability:
Atticus has the ice manipulation power. He is able to freeze things over or create things from his ice, hard ice can be created to use as weapons or cages of sorts. With that in mind, it can take a toll on himself that makes his insides freeze over to the point he could severely injure himself. He usually has to make physical contact to really freeze a living thing, though inanimate objects can be frozen instantly because of the surface, living things might get cold if he doesn't make physical contact but it wouldn't do as he wanted.

Persona:
Atticus is straightforward about most things if he doesn't like someone he'll say it.
Even though Atticus can be straightforward and honest he does have a more carefree side to him rather than constantly being rude when pointing out his opinions. He takes his hero position very seriously but when he is in class he is extremely lazy. He cares about physical ability more than his academic ability which is shown when he falls asleep in class. Atticus always seems to be distracted in class, only when he gets to do something physical does he really pay attention, there are the few occasions where a lesson can catch his eye but that is usually only briefly. Atticus is very observant, even when it seems like he is staring off noting attention is because he has already looked most things over already. Atticus has a very analytical eye which is why he can come off as rude when stating an opinion, he notices some of the tiny details but that also means he has trouble focusing on the big picture of things when it comes to mind games. Out of all his traits, Atticus has a soft side, if won over. Atticus is accepting of different things, no matter what it is hard for him not to like something unless a certain person just rubbed him the wrong way.

History - Atticus was born to a normal man and a hero involved mother, they raised him lovingly sharing the love for his older sister and himself. His mother had the same power as him, though sadly that changed things for Atticus. While his mother was still in shape she tried whatever she could to help him further himself with his power. Atticus seemed to be raised solely by his mother as she often tried to train him rigorously, the only time he could really sleep was during school so that explains why he is often dozing off during class, a habit he picked up since he was young. As a few years went by it was obvious Atticus' older sister would not develop the ability which he and their mother shared, and that broke the girl. Atticus' sister wanted him to become a hero, she requested it to of her younger brother. Atticus was growing up in his teenage years by the time his little sister got into an accident, she had indeed passed away from the incident, after her death, he made it his goal to complete her wish and enroll as a hero student with his power. While training he overworked himself to the point he accidentally scarred his left eye, he had lost control while doing a mock battle with his now retired mother which caused him to injure himself. Once his mother stopped training him Atticus had some time to move to enroll, though his academic ability would need to be desperately tweaked he managed to get into the school, trying his best to complete his sister's request.
Image:
W.I.P.
Kanji Closeup.jpg

Name: Viola Carson
Hero Name: Angel
Height: 5’4”
Skills: Her only real ability is to grow pure white wings that allows her to fly. She is training how to fight using a staff but is not very skilled yet.
Personality:
Viola is the definition of respectful. However, this causes her speaking to come off as overly formal. Not noticing, people often have to tell her that its okay to be casual around them before her speaking patterns will change. Though trying her hardest to pay attention in class, its not unusual for her mind to wander. Viola is a day dreamer and loves to read. Even though she can be quite spacey, Viola loves to try to make new friends and is overall excited for the new experience.

Background: Born to a normal human father and a superpowered mother, Viola got a taste of both worlds. Knowing how dangerous the powered world could be, her mother wanted Viola to grow up as closely as a human as possible. However, she was homeschooled until middle school due to her powers. As a small child, she couldn’t easily control when her wings would appear. This caused her parents to worry about sending her to a human school when her powers couldn’t be hidden. Viola’s parents always were cautious of who they let their daughter around therefore she had a fairly sheltered life. When she was invited to the academy, Viola’s parents were hesitant but decided that this would be the best option for their only child.

Last edited:
1546916918877.png
Name: Liam Force
Weight: 180
Height: 6'3
Personality: Liam is a charismatic person who also likes animals. Generally he can be quite a thinker and likes to ponder his own questions. He also likes to take care of his younger sister.
Powers: Liam has enhanced physical capabilities, able to fly and lift heavy objects, move fast and is hard to hurt.
Backstory: Liam grew up on a farm owned by his family, despite being poor, he got by cleverness and charisma. Inspired by the knights in the medieval ages, he vowed to become a true hero. He generally often would play with his younger sister and they would play as knights and princesses in their backyard. She currently goes to another school.

Last edited:

Jason Salvatore

4b08974504d8a9460290461ac4c36a21.jpg
|| Name ||
"My last name is quite famous. After all, I do come from a family of ancient heroes."
Jason Salvatore

|| Villain Name||

"As mysterious as I."
Black Mask

|| Age ||

"I have lived long enough to know heroes are sinful."

|| Class status ||

"Heroes are the most horrid creatures on this planet. I plan to rid of them."
Villain

|| Personality ||

"What about me?"
Jason Salvatore can only be compared to one thing: water. He's a very calm person who almost never loses his cool. This factor may seem to be life-saving, or a bit too creepy to some people. However, he's a very bossy individual who will almost always get his way. He's selfish and greedy, but also clever and manipulative. Being mischievous, he's a sly villain who enjoys creating subtle trouble. Although he has many negative traits, he has many different positive ones, such as his wisdom, charisma, and intelligence. He's also pretty loyal, meaning he will always fight for the ones dear to him. Mysterious, he tends to stay quiet and blend into the background, but his handsome features wouldn't let him do that. He's a gentleman, meaning he has some manners. Some may wonder: how is this man a deadly villain? If you get close to him, you'll understand perfectly why.

|| Appearance ||

"I don't think I'm handsome."
Jason is a very handsome villain, earning the hearts of women who are either heroes or villains. He's a rather tall man, who stands at 6'0. He has a pretty muscular and fit body with an eight pack. His skin is as pale as the winter dawn, and his hair is as white as snow. He has light, hazel eyes that seem to twinkle with mischievousness. His posture is straight, indicating he came from a very wealthy background.

|| Abilities ||

"Sh-shut up! What about my powers being too hero-like!?"
Invisibilty
Inherited from her mother, Jason can turn invisible, meaning he cannot be seen with a naked eye. However, he is able to seem human, since he has matter. He will be able to be controlled via Matter Manipulation and will be able to bump into things and touch things, since he is not a ghost.

Shields
Inherited from her father, he is able to protect himself using a bubble-like, black, hard shield. This allows him to stay protected. Although shields can be used for defense, they can be used as offense, if he uses them against his opponent.

|| Likes and Dislikes ||

"You want to get to know me? How cute."
+Piano and Classical Music Overall
+Art
+Dark Coffee
+Dark Chocolate
+Clean spaces
-Messy spaces
-Know it alls
-Heroes
-Bubbly personalities
-Off key singing or music

|| Skills||

"I do appreciate the arts..."
>Drawing and Painting
>Piano
>Physical Combat

|| Weaknesses||

"I'd rather not talk about it."
>Claustrophic
>Public Speaking
>Teamwork

|| Theme ||

|| Extra||
>Dialogue: Bold, Black
>Thoughts: Italic, Black.

Aella DeLight

a14e092724208ff81cd4c81ad887fbfe.jpg

|| Name ||
"Scram, punk."
Aella DeLight

|| Hero Name||

"You've heard of her, right?"
Materia

|| Age ||

"What's it matter to you, asshat?"

|| Class status ||

"I have a reason for being here, bitchass. Worry about yourself."
Hero

|| Personality ||

"Oh, boohoo. Cry me a river, pathetic villain."
Aella DeLight is far from a "delight". Her obscure personality puzzles those around her and questions why she's even in the hero class. She's a rebellious teenager who is pretty well known to be a mischievous brat who loves to cause trouble. She has lots street smarts due to her knowledge of fighting and craftiness. However, she's a teenager who dreams and wonders. She's a very loyal person who will always protect those close to her. She'll risk her life for the greater good, even if she doesn't seem like it. She's an audacious person who doesn't think before acting or speaking. She's pretty impulsive and and reckless. With her cocky attitude, most resent her. There is only one reason why she's in the hero class: revenge.

|| Appearance ||

"I'M 'SHORT AND FLAT'!? SAY IT TO MY FACE, JACKASS! YOU LOOKIN' FOR A FIGHT!?"
Aella is a pretty petite girl who is roughly 5'1. She has a mesomorph build, meaning she's pretty athletic and agile. She has some abs and some toned muscles, but it's not too much. She has a A-Cup. Aella has medium-length raven hair that's silky smooth. Her skin is a peachy color and her cheeks are really dewy, soft, and fluffy like cake batter. Her lips are of a pink color and they're naturally glossy. With her dark grey, cold, calculating eyes, she stands with confidence with her hands in her pockets and she looks down at people, head up, representing her cockiness.

|| Abilities ||

"Some say my power is lame. Whatever, their life lost."
Telekinesis
Aella has the power to move things through mind power. She needs to surround her energy around an object to move, shape, or manipulate them. She cannot create items or matter. She can only manipulate them. She needs to know how the object works in order to manipulate them, though. Which is why she spends her time studying lots of topics such as engineering.

|| Likes and Dislikes ||

"..."
+Food.
+Reading.
+Trouble.
+Videogames
-Bitter things.
-Villains.
-Sweets
-"Nice" personalities

|| Skills||

"None of your business.."
>Leadership
>Cooking
>Physical Combat

|| Weaknesses||

"What weakness?"
>Monophobia
>Patience
>Teamwork

|| Theme ||

|| Extra||
>Dialogue: Bold, Red.
>Thoughts: Italic, Red.

Name: Warren Lawson/ Marc Lawson
Villain name: Double
Class status: Villain
Personality: Warren/Marc has two living being inside of him. One is pretty calm and the other one is fully energetic. Warren tends to analyse the situation and act slowly. He's very intelligent and tries to never do any mistake. Marc is more of a beast. He rushes in without thinking and tries to win using only raw force.
Power: Warren uses his monkey-like agility to fight while Marc has super strength
Weakness: Both of his personalities are always fighting inside to see which one will be the one who controls his body, so he's pretty confused and unstable.
Looks:
anime-face-claim-1-jpg.524134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back