Super OOC

New update: we can't make hosted project roleplay anymore until we reached 250 posts.

Aw, just when I had grown fond of it... '3'

Sorry if it's too long. I combined two replies at once soooo....yeah '3'

Also (not) sorry for your home @Seraph Darkfire but I need to do it for plot purpose [SIZE=10.5px]actually i can just do it normally not like a house-recking maniac but it's more fun that way sooo...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have almost 2,000 posts. 

Not a problem for me. Heh... hehehe. That's actually kind of sad. I've only been a member for two and a half months. 

The lizard weighed a lot plus increased by the gravity from the fall, so I thought it would be enough. Depending on the size of the tree though. I assumed it wasn't too big

I wanted to try making a kind of map which shown our progress in the cave, but photoshop is too tiring to use. I'll think of something else later. Do you guys have any idea though?

Current grouping and their location name is just something I thought up on the spot if it's weird I'm sorry :

Underground Lake: @Karate Cat + @Seraph Darkfire + @Pepe

A Tunnel (I don't know how else to describe it I'm sorry man don't hurt me ) : @Kiroshiven + @Deviced

Flumps Nest: @Warb + @Ambedo

Norog Hunting Ground: @Cashdash25

Also still waiting for @Fazy and @Jack in the Box to reply in the IC, but others can continue on without waiting for them as it is fairly easy to just jump in and string along the IC given we're still in the "meet and greet" phase [SIZE=10.5px]which somehow ended up with me and seraph bathed in acid rain[/SIZE]

Hmmm...I can't help you with that, man  xD ...either you dump it there and just see how it goes or take a break for a while and give it some thoughts. I like to type them in notepad or word processor first before posting them so I can re-read it beforehand, but that's just me.

I'm probably not going to respond for a bit until I can think of something I'll probably just meet up with you guys. :)  

o shit, u right !!

sorry guys, all of my replies have bogged me down at once, I'll post for sure tomorrow c:

It's been a quiet morning, the sun had crept in actually my place is dark as night because it's night lol

How're you guys doing?

It's a bit broken for images outside of the site.

Try saving the image to your device, then re-upload it to your post using attachment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back