Super OOC

@Karate Cat

sounds good!

im going to post my character sheet sometime tomorrow, can't seem to finish it right now because my eyelids keep drooping closed (and after sitting in a car for 14+ hours i feel like i deserve a good night sleep in a bed U.U-zzz).

oh btw turns out i have read re:monster...my selective memory just decided to not remember the name of it till i sat down again to read it, so looks like i'm all caught up to to all the reference material without having to read anything at all:U

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE OPENED THE FLOODGATE

@Ambedo @Seraph Darkfire @Deviced @Cashdash25 @Kiroshiven @Fazy @Warb @Pepe @Jack in the Box go ahead and reply in the IC

@moize you still need to post a character sheet but after that is accepted feel free to join the IC

Tell me if you can't reply. Might be a bug in the system or I made a mistake in the roles.

By the way, a convention. In this world, space and time Magic can't be wielded by mortals. The only ones who can wield it are the Gods or beings similar to them. So no teleportation magic, telepathy, or infinite inventory space. Even our short-range telepathy power is considered OP already, so even the highest-ranked of the Mages would be bewildered with it. Hmm I think this should be okay?

My post will contain many spelling errors, I'm sure of it. I continue writing on my phone. Sigh. 

I HAVE OPENED THE FLOODGATE

@Ambedo @Seraph Darkfire @Deviced @Cashdash25 @Kiroshiven @Fazy @Warb @Pepe @Jack in the Box go ahead and reply in the IC

@moize you still need to post a character sheet but after that is accepted feel free to join the IC

Tell me if you can't reply. Might be a bug in the system or I made a mistake in the roles.

By the way, a convention. In this world, space and time Magic can't be wielded by mortals. The only ones who can wield it are the Gods or beings similar to them. So no teleportation magic, telepathy, or infinite inventory space. Even our short-range telepathy power is considered OP already, so even the highest-ranked of the Mages would be bewildered with it. Hmm I think this should be okay?

So I'm assuming Tor is fine then?

So are you guys not replying yet because still thinking or because you can't reply in it?  :D  first time using this role management thingy so I dunno if I broke something

So are you guys not replying yet because still thinking or because you can't reply in it?  :D  first time using this role management thingy so I dunno if I broke something

I'm currently working on a reply, it usually takes me a little while to get going cx

I'm currently 2/3rds the way through a 12 hour shift at my place of employment, so it'll probably be tomorrow when I get around to replying.

My internet was broken yesterday because the cord got frayed from something. Working on a post now!

Speaking of my post, I thought of a way my character could meet up with another character. My character could go out a hunt, perhaps to hunt one of you guys specifically. If he's not after one of you guys, he could meet you on the way to the hunt.

You can do that with mine if you'd like. It would give me a reason to get ice my laziness and post already. 

I've noticed that our character sheets have their images broken. That might be a problem with the recent updates, but I've still changed my character's image to link form so people can still see it.

Yo. Do our character's have to wake up for the first time after their death in the dungeon or could they have been there for a while? I don't know if you cleared that up or not, but I'm wondering.

@Ambedo Actually my initial idea is that everybody woke up immediately after death at the same time, so either become a newborn or inhabit a dead body

Buuut some just started living there for months now so...just...do what you want I guess? 

It looks like @Warb and I will be grouping up. I just have to get my reply up.

ayyyy yeah I was feeling awful yesterday, but my post will be up today for sure since I'm feeling better D8 I'll try to group up with whoever I can 

I'm feeling awful today. My sister was sick last week and my dad this week and I think it's getting to me now. DX 

What? Why is my name blue? .-.

And thanks! I hope so. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back