Super OOC

Karate Cat

That cat guy
Welcome to Super OOC. You can discuss...anything. Literally anything. Not have to be roleplay related.

Rules:

1. Respect RPN rules. No harmful or sensitive contents here
  2. Other than that, anything goes

Alrighty I invited peeps finally haha.

We'll start after there are more characters accepted. For now just relax~

It's the title for your role in this roleplay section. Your custom title still exists. I played around with the role management yesterday

By the way if you see that that means I changed your role to accepted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~ 

just read through the rules and characters, and I have to say I'm impressed! I noticed most people went with a different approach than humanoid, so I thought of perhaps introducing people-like creatures to the dungeon, to mix it up. I'd have to ask though, would be creating small villages and makeshift communities be completely unreasonable for the setting? It seems most people have more feral races, so I'm not sure if incorporating things as I mentioned would exactly fit-- let me know what you guys think! 

Hello~ 

just read through the rules and characters, and I have to say I'm impressed! I noticed most people went with a different approach than humanoid, so I thought of perhaps introducing people-like creatures to the dungeon, to mix it up. I'd have to ask though, would be creating small villages and makeshift communities be completely unreasonable for the setting? It seems most people have more feral races, so I'm not sure if incorporating things as I mentioned would exactly fit-- let me know what you guys think! 

In my opinion, a race with enough intelligence to make a civilization would desire to get to the surface (like Dwarves. They live underground but have connection to the surface world). I think if you want to make a race with community, you can make a simple, feral-type of humanoid. They don't form thoughts as intricate as the intelligent races, but by nature knew how to fashion living space to their advantage. Perhaps something similar to how monkeys can make makeshift dwellings in the forest.

Part of the concern is because there's a lot of dangerous creatures in the cave, so a permanent settlement would be hard to make. Your village won't stay up for long if a Greater Abaracque Gray Drake suddenly decided to venture to your place and destroyed everything.

But tell us the idea. Give it a shot first, never be afraid to try :3

So, on the concept of spiders from before. This is absolutely terrifying.

abf07120a70de419bc61e3b72444e49d.jpg

@Karate Cat

So, I have been sitting around googling different types of creatures and found a few that look really interesting. I have so many ideas for another character or monsters we can "interact" with when this gets started. -_-  I'm really getting an itchy trigger finger again.

@Seraph Darkfire ...should we put that in the roleplay? seems a cool enemy to fight against.

@Kiroshiven patience, friend. It's not even a day yet and some of the invitees haven't got the chance to make their character xD  If you got idea you just need to jot down just write it in the lore discussion or make a new thread.

@Seraph Darkfire ...should we put that in the roleplay? seems a cool enemy to fight against.

@Kiroshiven patience, friend. It's not even a day yet and some of the invitees haven't got the chance to make their character xD  If you got idea you just need to jot down just write it in the lore discussion or make a new thread.

I'm being patient. I'm staying off the site as much as possible and not googling. It's difficult, though once everyone is up, I want to run a few monster ideas by you. hehehe. I love google.

@Warb You can reply to the lore discussion after you're accepted as member, that is after your character has been accepted

I just slept for a while and bam, raining notifications. So exciting  :D

@Kiroshiven with you joining this roleplay, I fear the bestiary will fill very quickly  xD

I noticed Kiroshiven posted his species' info in the Encyclopedia Astraea section. Should we all do that?

@Warb Ah no, Kiro is replacing his character with a new one so he put it there so it's not lost. You're free to make thread in the encyclopedia if you want though.

Okay, almost everyone have made their character. I think this is a good time to start? I'm just waiting for @Fazy and @Jack in the Box to finish their character sheet. Also @moize when he's done with his vacation.

Current accepted count (including me) is 8, and with those three there we'll have 11. Might stop accepting for awhile until I'm sure we can handle larger group.

@Ambedo @Seraph Darkfire @Deviced @Kiroshiven @Cashdash25 @Warb @Pepe

Alright so here's the game plan: I'll start with the cheesy intro, then you guys go reply however you want, describe your surrounding, etc. etc. You're free to join up with whomever you want, but if you require a specific scenario (for example, you fell to a hole and met the guy there) you might need to discuss it with that player. Otherwise it's free game. I think we should group up at first, no need for all of us immediately but can be a few separate pairing or group (so we can interact instead of a few pages just our own character wandering around without rhyme or reason). Or we can converge to one big group immediately...let's just see how it goes first.

So for now, our first great goal is just to explore and find out what things are in the cave. You are free to make up what you're in currently, as long as it make sense and not conflicting with what the others had made. I expect great world-building from you guys now, amaze us *wink wink*

Also for any roleplay-related discussion, move it to the in-game OOC so it'll be easier for us to find.

Would this be ok? Tell me if you have more suggestion before I open the flood gate.

@Karate Cat i plan on replacing skall tonight when I get home. Some stuff happened last night and stopped me. Prepare for my new creation. *smirks before laughing maniacally* 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back