SUPER EXCITED

Welcome to the wonderful realm of roleplaying! I'm so glad you're excited to role-play XD And I promise RPN won't disappoint ^-^

There are a huge array of genres and interests on this site, as well as a diverse community, so you'll definitely have something to do! c: There is also every literacy level under the sun here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a happy medium on this site ^-^

I hope you enjoy your time on here! :3

Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions! I won't bite ^-^

Welcome to the wonderful realm of roleplaying! I'm so glad you're excited to role-play XD And I promise RPN won't disappoint ^-^

There are a huge array of genres and interests on this site, as well as a diverse community, so you'll definitely have something to do! c: There is also every literacy level under the sun here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a happy medium on this site ^-^

I hope you enjoy your time on here! :3

Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions! I won't bite ^-^
Awe!! Thank you so much!!!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
THANK YOU OH-SO-VERY MUCH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back