'Sup

Hello!

I don't think I'm "technically" new, I made this account ages ago and then forgot about it. XD Back on here hoping to find some good RPs, I've always had trouble finding interesting ones that don't just up and die with no explanations.

Once I figure out how I'll be putting specific interests on my profile, but generally I prefer group RPs 'cause I don't like playing a lot of characters; I'm looking to RP with other people, after all. If I wanted to write pages of my own characters interacting with each other I'd start a book. So, like two, maaaybe three characters max is good for me. I'm pretty open to concepts, but a few things I don't particularly care for are:
-excessively complicated plots
-Warriors-based anything
-generic school-based setting

I also strongly prefer fairly literate interaction and replies with plenty of content for me to chew on. Looking forward to meetin' some of ya!

Hello!

I don't think I'm "technically" new, I made this account ages ago and then forgot about it. XD Back on here hoping to find some good RPs, I've always had trouble finding interesting ones that don't just up and die with no explanations.

Once I figure out how I'll be putting specific interests on my profile, but generally I prefer group RPs 'cause I don't like playing a lot of characters; I'm looking to RP with other people, after all. If I wanted to write pages of my own characters interacting with each other I'd start a book. So, like two, maaaybe three characters max is good for me. I'm pretty open to concepts, but a few things I don't particularly care for are:
-excessively complicated plots
-Warriors-based anything
-generic school-based setting

I also strongly prefer fairly literate interaction and replies with plenty of content for me to chew on. Looking forward to meetin' some of ya!
What kind of rps do you do

I'll do fandoms if I'm familiar with the fandom or if familiarity isn't required, urban/urban fantasy... I'm open to a lot.

What I won't do:
-anything focused on romance
-anything that would require a trigger warning outside of mild to moderate violence
-sandbox rps
-Twilight or anything that even remotely sounds like Twilight.
-things I listed in original post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back