Sup

Whisker

Damnation Dignified
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am Whisker. No, not Whiskers. Whisker.

I am new to the site, but not to rping in general. I've done some forum rp in the past, but it was quite awhile ago so I probably wont be rping till I get back in the swing of things. I'm actually pretty rusty at rp in general.

Anyways, the thing to know about me is that I dig rping villains. Thats right, I prefer good ol' fashioned baddies to any amount of goody-goodies that can ever be rped. Why? I just do. Antagonists make the rp world go round and are just fun in general to play in terms of characterization alone.

That isnt to say that I dont/cannot rp other types of characters. Im a flexible guy in general and am usually up for plots of all kinds and fun shenanigans in general.

Outside of the rp world, I'm a coding major in college, a lover of spicy foods, and a watersport junkie.

I also like to talk extensively about video games (particularly old ones around the SNES era), saxophones, cats, rock and roll, historical conquerors, and nachos.

Mmmmm ... Nachos.

Hello and welcome to RPN!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here, people are always looking for someone to play baddies :D

Lithia said:
Hello and welcome to RPN!
I'm sure you'll have a great time here, people are always looking for someone to play baddies :D
Haha. Thanks. I'll be definitely ready to crank out some hardcore badness soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back