'Sup Everybody

Noble

Area Witch Enjoys Yelling At Sky
Yo, guys. I'm new--like brand spanking new here, and I'm looking to getting back into the roleplay community. I haven't been apart of a forum based website like this for a couple years now and I was hoping maybe somebody could get me re-familiarized with the community. Perhaps get me used to the way things work on this website so I'm not clicking about like an oaf.

Thanks.

-Noble

Hi there Noble and welcome to the site! I go by Shiro, and it's a pleasure to have you join RPNation! I reckon you noticed a private message sent to you by The Staff? That will kick-start you about how the website works and how to survive here - it doesn't just have rules but other information regarding Role Play information. Also, look for the Fellows with Green names - they will always help out if you have any questions or insight on role plays but ask me or anyone else as well! =-)

If you want to check out role plays, I suggest looking into the Interest Check forum; people here discuss role play ideas and build up an audience and role play base here, finding out who will join and follow them once the official thread is created in its respective location.

You can PM anytime if you have any specific questions and it was a pleasure to meet you, Noble!

Have fun, friend!

Thank you very much, Shiro. Trust me, I'll get reading about everything I can. I'm looking super forward to getting back into roleplaying again.

Not much, just the lack of motivation for roleplaying filling the air around me, negating any attempts to do so even though I want to roleplay. It's rather annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back