• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summons

Pik

Forever A Wildcard
In a fantasy realm there lies the Chishiki family who for generations have been at war with one or the other, for the rite of gaining the family treasure and to become head of the household, this family for generations have been fighting each other one on one but a recently spell book was found that gifted every one with the family blood to be able to summon a servant from another world to serve them fatefully. Will you and your servant gain the treasure or will you be one of the many others who have lost there life to gain the rewords.

Rules
No God modding
Be respectful
You can kill each other but only with permission of the owner of that character

The Rules of being a summon
You have to server your master
you cant be away from your master for 3 days or else you die
If you disobey your master you will die
Other lies you are immortal and cant die from age
If another summon kills you, you be revied after 3 days
If your master dies you will dissaper but can be summoned by a new master after
Only one summon pier a Master

Yonsisac Yonsisac Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Han JiHyo Han JiHyo @Euvirizcie Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1

Characters
Summons
OTC
Summons

TERRA CHISHIKI + SIR SQUEAKS-A-LOT

The rush of magic that ebbed in a small flow from his hands cut off abruptly, causing the once-shimmering circle on the floor of his bedroom to disperse, leaving behind black lines burnt into the dark wood below his feet. Staggering slightly from the abrupt energy drain, Terra coughed, waving away the thick smoke lingering in the air. A small part of him was rejoicing at the lack of silhouette amongst the smoke. Failing this summoning spell meant he didn’t have to be forced to acknowledge his lineage. Unfortunately, luck wasn’t on his side.

The smile tugging at the corner of his lips fell away. “Seriously…?”

For amidst the blackened symbols in the very center of the circle was a gray rat. Which he supposed was the being he summoned. In hindsight, Terra should be grateful his familiar wasn’t anything large or attention-grabbing. If he had to obtain a summon, a common rat was the next best thing, he supposed.

The shimmering light gradually faded; replaced by darkness with a red hue. Free from the illumination distracting his vision, the unnamed gray rat slowly opened its eyes as it relished in the information it never had before and thoughts it never could have conjured.

With a mixture of fear, uncertainty and curiosity in its eyes, the gray rat captured everything in its vision. In front of the rat was a man unlike the ones he had seen before in his former ‘world’. From the man he sensed something… familiar, something weird, like a… yes, a bond. According to the knowledge it received, this man must be its master who summoned it to this world.

Squeaking, the rat tried to convey a thought to his master, soon realizing its mistake as its saw the confusion plastered on his master’s face, it accessed the vast information in its mind, connected to his masters’ thoughts through its newfound magic and mentally called out.

“Master!”

Terra blinked, before dropping into a crouch in front of the rodent. He was pretty sure the rat just spoke in his mind. He wasn’t hearing things, right? Tentatively, he extended his right hand towards it - his familiar, how strange, how novel - palm facing upwards in invitation for it to climb up.

“Hullo there. You’ve got a name, boy?” He whispered aloud, refraining from touching the new strand of magic he could feel between them. He wasn’t prepared for telepathic communication. Not yet.

Upon the inviting touch of his master, the gray rat first felt apprehension, then there it was again, the familiarity. It decided to accept his master’s invitation, climbing upon his master’s rough and masculine hand.

Upon the uncertain and soft words of his master; he felt joy surging in his heart from hearing that deep and gentle sound. His mind blanked for a moment before finally registering the question posed.

Once again focusing its thoughts, it sent a mental message to its master in reply as it squeaked. “None Master.”

It replied as a matter of fact. But in sudden realization, as if relying on its newfound thoughts, it then squeaked rapidly and called out pleadingly. “Please bestow upon me a name master!”

Lifting his hand so the unnamed rat sat at eye level, Terra scrutinised it closely, head tilting to the side as he mentally sought a name befitting his familiar. Truth be told, he wasn’t the most creative, but he reckoned the rodent wouldn’t mind a common or...unique name.

So… “Sir Squeaks-a-lot you shall be.” The paladin finally said with a humorous grin. “Squeaks for short, if it’s all right for you?”

According to the book his brother all but shoved in his hands, it said something about a familiar-master pair not being able to part more than a few metres away from each other. That meant Squeaks would need to be on his person at all times. A rat would be easy to lose in a crowd, no matter if it possessed magic or not. As such, Terra would need to introduce his familiar as a companion-slash-pet to outsiders if he wished to avoid the Chishikis and their never-ending mess.

Oh! How jolly a day it was. It was as if freshly cooked lasagna had fallen on the floor so it had been drained down the sink, ready for him to eat. It was as if the owner of a house went for a vacation, leaving their house and food for the rats to attend to.

Its… his… Sir Squeaks-a-lot’s Master might not know as Squeaks was a rat with facial expressions hard to decipher for a human; but extreme jubility surged in his heart as loyalty and faith to his Master was sworn in his mind, though his knowledge about these things was limited, and so his knowledge on how to act on them was limited too.

Squeaking in glee, Squeaks jumped up and down on his Master's palm to express its emotions. But his joy soon died down as it was replaced by a growl in his stomach as he remembered that he was on a hunt for food when he was suddenly summoned. Looking pleadingly at his Master, it then mentally begged him for food fill his stomach.

It took Terra a couple of seconds to deduce what his familiar wanted, and the man made a note to be better at reading a rodent’s facial expression and discerning the non-verbal slew of emotions coming across over the link. Or he could prod Squeaks into voicing his desires. Although Terra wasn’t quite sure the rat would be able to verbalise it. Which begs the question: was Squeaks a normal gray rat or had he been different for a while before being summoned? Either way, answers would have to wait for now.

Standing up, he walked out of the bedroom to the small kitchen, relocating Squeaks from the palm of his hand to his right shoulder. His woollen cloak was currently pulled over his light daily armour, creating a warm place and provided a barrier from the cold surface. A thorough search of the pantries yielded only a couple loaves of bread, one of which he sliced up and gave a piece to his familiar.

Dawn had just broken when he stepped out of his modest abode with all the intention of heading towards the closest town for a decent warm breakfast before riding for the Church.

“Is it comfortable?” He murmured, stroking a finger down Squeaks’ back. “Try not to fall off. Don’t know how good you are at clinging, but...eh, I’d rather avoid finding out what happens if we’re more than a few meters apart.”

With that, he gracefully mounted his horse in one move and set to a casual pace towards town with a gray rat lying proudly over his shoulders as the wind blew softly, fluttering their hair and fur alike in a gentle caress.

prussia___hetalia_aph_render_by_marielcute-d6765qi.png

+
vp-us-lc-library-norway-rat

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Open to anyone

code by Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

Akaryu Sengoku
"Ugh... What a Day..." Akaryu said with an annoyed face. His clothes were wet and dirty and it seems that his face and hands were no different.
"I've been pushed into a river because I didn't see that woman's ring... and that guy has a serious problem... Honestly, she would've had more fun with me..." Akaryu sighed, looking at his Sword. "...Should I...?" He sighed, ramming the Sword into the ground.
The sword started to glow. "Come, my servant that was promised to me..." Steam started to come out of the ground. "Come, and serve me!"

Pik Pik

As the young witch awakes form her slumber she looks around the unusual place. This wasn't the inn she was staying at but a few hours ago. As she looks around the magic fills her head with knowledge of her summoning, as she now learns as to why shes here. The young witch turns around and gives a bow to her new master "greetings i'm Anna Heartfire a young witch of Arcana, I apoggise for my sate of dress I don't know id be summoned by a powerful wizard today". She raise her head looking you over, "hold on you dont look like a wizard".

Renki Renki

Akaryu Sengoku
Akaryu looked at Anna. A Human? "Huh..." Akaryu looked slighty confused, pulling his Sword out of the ground. "You are Anna Heartfire... a young... witch of Arcana..."
A witch. Really? "So... My Name is Akaryu Sengoku...!" Akaryu had a proud stance which was totally ruined by his currently dirty appearance.
He took Anna's hand. "Do not worry... a cute young Lady like you won' have to worry about that..." normally, he' appear more charming, but he was so dirty and kinda smelly that his charm doesn't work a slight bit.

The young witch couldn't help but to blush even if it wasn't charming or hes dirty, but to be fair she looks like she just got out of bed so she cant judge. "Um think you Master but ah may I ask what you need me for" She wonders looking him over probably thinking is this relay my master.

"Well, to be honest, I had a pretty rough day and I wanted to have some company... and I'm too lazy to wash my clothes." Akaryu said, smiling and scratching his head and you could imagine a huge headline above him "good for nothing".

She takes his hand to shake it "um well it looks like you have company for life now I cant realy leave you now" she blushes at the thought she is now stuck with him

"Ah?" For Life?
"Did you say... For Life?" Akaryu looks a bit shocked. "Wait... you are a huma- you are a witch. Didn't you... have a life or something when you were in Ar...cana...?"

The young witch steps back and smiles "I guess not anymore my life is now yours until you die so your my life now" she blushes it sounds like she is marred to him now

"But what about your friends? Family? Main Love Interest?" Akaryu continued, looking slightly worried and still a bit in shock.
"And the way you phrase that makes it sound like we just got married."
His eyes widened. "We aren't married now, right?"

"most of my friends are long gone on there own travels,My family is long dead and well..." she blushes "I've never relay loved anyone". She noticed him freaking out where not married master ... well unless you made me too anyways" She looks around at the new world around her "I'm now bond to you I cant leave you for any more then 3 days or else I die, I cant disobey you or anything or else it costs my life". She looks up at him "don't worry about me master i'm a traveler I like seeing seeing new places so this wont bug me too much".

"Huh..." Akaryu sighed. "I'm too young to get married... getting married would cost me my charm, that's for sure." He made a proud stance once again, but failed to show his charming side... again.
"So you're a traveller? Interesting..."

"yes I'm traveling the land to seek new types of magic and other books" she smiles and looks around and picks up a old purple book near by "oh there you are, this is my spell book it's the sorce of most of my power every time I find new spells I'll add it to this" she smiles holding up the book proudly.

"Hmm... interesting..." Akaryu suddenly held the book in his hands, reading it. "..." he didn't seem to understand any of the things written down. "So... you use that to... use magic?"

"yes it holds the knowledge of how to cast most of my spells, I can use magic well with out it but this book helps me a lot" she smiles takeing back the book. "Now where to master you said you wanted me to wash your clothes so any place near by where I can do that" she blushed

"You see that House here?" They were standing infront of a plain log house which looked rather cozy. "Behind my house is a river you can wash my clothes in." Akaryu said, opening the door. "Come in. Don' be shy. I may seem a bit weird but I won't do anything." Akaryu smiled, his charm now coming through for a moment.

"oh wow it looks nice um no offense master you don't look like the kinda person who would own land" she looks around at the place she might be spending most of her time in

"Never judge people by their appearance!" Akaryu said, going into his room and taking out a few clothes. "For your own safety, don' come in here for a moment." He closed the door, changing his clothes.

Inside of the house, it looks rather... messy... several of his clothes are on the floor, on the coach. The kitchen looked no better.
And not only his clothes were spread throughout the whole house.
You could also spot several female undergarments.
Akaryu suddenly bursted out of his room, a towel being the only thing that covers him rn. He was holding his dirty clothes in his arms. "Excuse me for that mess here... yesterday has been a bit rough."
Akaryu laughed a bit, scratching his head. He had a rather broad back and several scars on his chest of which some run along down to his stomach.
Also, he was pretty packed and well trained. "Well, start whenever you want..."

She could not help but to blushes looking around "I don't even wanna know what happened to those women". She grabs the clothes and picks up the rest lying in the room in the process. "Tell me master do you plan on using me like the rest of the woman here" she looks at him and Blushes, "and keep the explanation pg 13 rather not upset the gods" she jokes but at the same time is series

"Hmm..." Akaryu thought for a moment and looked at Anna. "Do you want me to?" Akaryu asked with such a plain face that it shows how usual that is for him.
"I mean, I don' have the urge to. I had a bad day and I'm in a bad mood." He opened the backdoor and walked outside, still only wearing the towel. "And besides. You look a little young. It'd feel wrong to.... yeah, i wont go in depth. Would be a shame for the guy who made my char to let their efforts go to waste." He clearly broke the 4th wall.

She blushed at his commit "I'll have you know I'm a adult just because I'm short don't mean I'm that young" she would be glad he didn't have his thoughts but it was the fact that he called her s kid what upset her.

"Are you trying to seduce me now and try to make me feel better by saying you're an adult? I just said you look young, not that you are..." He sighed and walked down to the river.

"no master of course not I apologise please forgive" she bows and casts a spell from her book sending all the clothes she carrying into the water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back