• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summons

I wish to know what type of character needs filling, I don't mind witch I play be is summon or master so I am going to see what character is needed and wait a bit. Balance things off.

A few questions.
1. Summons are permanently tied to there master? Are there ways of preforming some sort of separation?

2. is there a limited amount of times a summon can be slain? Or they can be slain nomater how many times and still come back?

3.if a summon has ownership of a object, is it tied to the summon itself? As if the summon is unsummon will there object vanish as well?

I wish to know what type of character needs filling, I don't mind witch I play be is summon or master so I am going to see what character is needed and wait a bit. Balance things off.

A few questions.
1. Summons are permanently tied to there master? Are there ways of preforming some sort of separation?

2. is there a limited amount of times a summon can be slain? Or they can be slain nomater how many times and still come back?

3.if a summon has ownership of a object, is it tied to the summon itself? As if the summon is unsummon will there object vanish as well?

1.A summon is tied to there master until they die and can not leave them until then
2. As long as there master lives they will come back
3.they keep what ever is on them but there master can clam ownership of there items if they so choice

1.A summon is tied to there master until they die and can not leave them until then
2. As long as there master lives they will come back
3.they keep what ever is on them but there master can clam ownership of there items if they so choice

Thank you very much for answering, one last question.

Are master's capable of having multiple summons or it's strictly close to just one summon nomater what is done?

Pik Pik Question about Masters: Since this is a fantasy realm, can the Masters be mages or the sort? Or are they ordinary humans?

Hey~ Just made a summon character earlier. Don't know if it works for this RP...

Pik Pik Yeah, still in. Was going to see if we needed a Master or Summon before making my character.

Speaking of DDC DDC would you mind terribly if I made a Master for your summon? He's going to be a paladin.

Speaking of DDC DDC would you mind terribly if I made a Master for your summon? He's going to be a paladin.

Oh no, I don't mind it at all. Nice to meet you~ Hope we get along together. PM each other for the specifics?
Also, no take backs, I've already edited it. :P

Oh no, I don't mind it at all. Nice to meet you~ Hope we get along together. PM each other for the specifics?
Also, no take backs, I've already edited it. :P
Haha, thanks a lot and nice to meet you too. Would you mind doing the PM? I'm currently slightly busy with getting out a post ^-^

I am still onboard but i don't have wireless and i am using my phone's internet, it's rather difficult with a phone but I could make the basic of my character and slowly update it.

I am very sorry i rather forgot about this because of al the alerts i been getting, i will go to the CS ASAP

Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 The IC thread is already up. I would post, but I'm going to collaborate with my partner on the post. But anyone is free to start posting there. Whenever you're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back