• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoned:Luck of the Draw

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
You open your eyes and find yourself in a place you don't recognize. Looking around you, you seemany figures dressed in robes. They have a strange writing on them and leading them is a woman with long blue hair. She smiles and clears her throat. "Glad to see you had a safe trip. First time I've tried that seemed to work pretty well. So like I said before save this place from the demon lord. Like I promised I'll give you an ability though like the summoning I'm new to this, so don't blame me for whatever you get stuck with."

She steps forward and you now notice you aren't the only one brought here. A few others are as well she touches each of their foreheads, including yours and each glows. When the light fades you feel power within you a voice in your head speaks the power you have received to you.

Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur SRUNewman SRUNewman

Lucelle was, in a word, lost. She had a look of dumbfounded awe across her fair features. Oh, and confusion as well. The words demon lord continued to play around her head, drawing forth her biblical knowledge. She knew of many lordly demons... was this strange woman with unnatural hair referring to the great betrayer, that damnable Lord of Flies? Shaken from her racing thoughts by the gentle touch of the Goddess. The word just screamed blasphemy to her. There after all, was only one God. Out of fear, she kept her mouth closed, and tried to maintain a stiff upper lip. Heaven wasn't at all what she thought it would be.

If this was even that. Looking to her left and right, she takes in those around her. Three others. Men, all clad in clothes so unfamiliar to her senses. They were not even clothes worn by downtrodden peasants, they were just vastly different. Distasteful or bland to her Victorian tastes.

She didn't even know what questions to start with. All she manages to blurt out, with what little she could control of her voice was just a "Why?" Looking at the Goddess as she spoke.

Hugo slowly opened his eye's. His eyes were filled with the drowsiness of sleep. It was almost as if he had woken up from a long slumber. The young man wiped the sleep out of his eyes before skeptically glancing around. It was rather difficult to comprehend exactly what was going on and what happened for that matter. The last thing that he could clearly recall is sitting at the bar ordering a couple of drinks. Perhaps Hugo was loosely using the word "Couple" The German appeared to be in a line along with some other folk, all very different in looks. Of course, Hugo was at the very end of the line. To the left of him stood a young woman. Her clothing choice almost seemed ancient. The expression she bore was one of bewilderment.

This scene was very bizarre and the more he examined the stranger it got. He noticed they were engulfed in a circle Priests? The figures wore hooded robes laced with ominous writing. "Jesus Christ! Is this a cult!?" He muttered. If he did recall he did hear something mentioned demon lord. A strange woman with blue hair was now coming down the line touching everyone's foreheads. Hugo quickly make's a cross with his fingers. "Power of Christ compel thee!" The women simply ignored the jester and touched his forehead

His temple tingled and began to glow. A voice called forth from the back of his head. "Location swap." Hugo quickly jumped backward "God? What the hell did you just do to me?"

There was the sound of people talking as Alex was sturred from his sleep. He was in the middle of a pleasant dream about being king of the world. When he heard shouting and movement opening his eyes he looked up at Megumi attempted to touch his forehead. Due to his sudden movement though she accidentally poked his eye causing him to shout. "Ow! Who the hell are you where the hell am I!?" The goddess covered her mouth clearly finding the situation hilarious she struggled to hold back her laughter. "Sorry I didn't phhhh to poke you hehehe like that......HAHAHHAHAHA!" The goddess broke out into full blown laughter. The poke to the eye had the same effect as Alex still heard like the others a voice in his head. He stood up fist clenched causing some of the men clad in armor a bit away from the group to step forward.

The goddess ceased her laughing and went back to her throne sitting down rather lazy like. "You all probably have lots and lots of questions most of which I'm betting are pretty stupid but never fear for I shall answer them now. For starters I've already explained why your here and how but let me be clear." She sat more proper to give her speech more credit. "My world is in danger because of this demon lord. He possesses powers that might soon rival my own, as the law of this world I cannot interfere as he is not yet deemed godly. By the time I can it shall be too late, that's where you all come in now I'm not saying for you all to do this from the goodness of your hearts. We shall make a deal with my ability Contractor I can promise you all anything you desire. Be that money, land, more power, or even a second chance at life after all....you all are dead in your worlds."
Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur SRUNewman SRUNewman Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back