• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Nights ♡

Hello! I am looking for a 1x1 partner who is willing to do a MxF romance RP!

So since summer is coming to an end, I want to keep it somewhat alive!

Here is the plot (I want to be the female, sorry!)

16 yar old Harlow Denton is new to Amherst Texas, population 720... Well, 722. Her parents had just gone through a nasty divorce for a very sad reason, a secret, and her and her mother moved to Amherst from New York. The last thing Harlow expected living in Amherst was to fall for the boy next door. He's quiet, charming, polite. But little does Harlow know the boy used to be outgoing, flirty, cocky. That all changed when he lost his brother in a car accident. Does Harlow get through to the boy? Will their relationship continue into the school year? Or will things end when the summer ends?

Yes! So I'm excited for this!

I'd prefure the roleplay to be in Private Message because I have issues with organizational skills haha (I'll reply to the wrong roleplay all the time)

What I need is;

- a descriptive roleplayer (one paragraph or six sentences at the least!)

- if you're an active roleplayer that would be great! (At least 3 or 4 replys a day would be nice)

- if things get sexual we have to fade to black.

- you could easily change your characters personality, I just needed something for the roleplay description, but I'd like if he was the football type guy, but quit because of the accident, and hates pity and stuff. (My characters doesn't know about the accident and that could become a conflict in the roleplay! Drama Hehe)

- last thing, if you get bored of the roleplay, I am more than willing to change it! I have so many more ideas, but this is what's on my mind right now!

If you are interested just PM me and we will make a character sheet of name age and appearance then get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back