• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights - MxM Plots + Pairings

pasta

gogo dancer
WHOLE CODE SCROLLS
TEXT BOXES SCROLL TOO

summer nights
PLOTS & PAIRINGS

Pretty tattoos
YC is a famously known tattoo artist; especially known for his detailed and beautifully done flowers. His skills managed to gain him thousands of followers on social media sites. MC somehow manages to get YC to mentor them. Although, this isn't the first time they have met. MC had gotten his first tattoo done by YC. Fascinated by drawing and the art of tattooing caused MC to decide to become one himself. Is tattooing as easy as it seems? Can MC successfully learn from the best?

Cold
It seems like they have been mortal enemies since the beginning; constantly banging heads. No one knows what actually caused this. Many assume it had been caused by a dispute they happened in their early years. Not even the enemies know what caused it; the hatred had always been there. Oddly enough, the two have been paired to do a project together, and they work at the same job. Lately, it seems they haven't been able to part away from each other. Maybe it will finally force them to form a friendship and maybe let that friendship blossom into something more.

I'm sorry, my job amuses you
MC works at the mall as one of those costume people, who promote stores at the mall. MC hates his assigned costume; It's the mascot of some famous texting app. They claim it smells like someone hasn't taken a shower in a while. As if their job couldn't get worse, YC likes to harass the poor worker. Thankfully YC has never actually seen MC without the costume at all. All of the sudden YC decides to trip MC, and the giant head of the costume goes flying off. How does that leave YC feeling when he realizes MC is actually attractive? Do they act awkward, try to help, or do they just continue to tease MC?

Please go away
YC is at the top of all of his classes. Known as the student who never has fun and always studies, you can tell his life is rather a bore. MC is a happy go lucky student who happens to meet the genius while walking through the park. Realizing he goes to school with the study-holic, he decides to speak to the straight-edge student. That's when YC realizes even making eye contact with MC was a complete mistake... MC just seems to be popping up everywhere, trying to talk and play around with YC.

Pairings​
**bold = prefered character
Opposite roommates
idol x idol
idol x fan
Youtuber x Youtuber
Tattoo artist x Client
**will add more later
REQUIREMENTS
-I can write 2 to 10 paragraphs (i prefer to write multiple paragraphs)
-OOC for sureeee
-I prefer threads
-no text talk in your ic posts lmao
-no god modding
- be literate
-realistic face claims
-crack rps for sure. Aka just a better way to plan.
-at least one paragraph. noooo one liners
-i tend to play male characters and i usually just stroll w/ mxm. I can do mxf but liek idk how interested i'll be.
-I tend to use East Asian fcs, but I don't really care what you use. As long as they're realistic imgs, I couldn't care less
-Pm or leave a reply

Hey, I'd be interested in discussing Pretty Tattoos or I'm sorry, my job amuses you prompts. Mind if I PM you to discuss some details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back