• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‘Ίπ’–π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“ 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

Yunalescaa

Hamlet III.iii.87
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

follow me

raphael

overview.

I
    t's summer 2022. Camp Manatoch has seen its last campers to the bus and back home. And while the 12 counselors just spent six weeks leading activities and camp fire songs, none of them are ready to say goodbye just yet. After all, after tonight, it's the last time they'll all see each other. The counselors sabotage their ride back home to try to spend one more night making s'mores and playing truth or dare.

There's just one problem...

Camp Manatoch has a history that has remained hidden from the attendees for years. The big secret? Its hunting grounds in the off season. For werewolves. The Manatoch family has been hunting them for years after several of their own fell to the curse. The only way to lift the curse is to kill the wolf that bit you. And with each full moon, they have been unsuccessful.

The roleplay has taken heavy inspiration from Supermassive's newest game "The Quarry" in which summer camp counselors spend an extra night at camp and find out that the camp owner's family is hunting werewolves. The curse of the werewolf has been spawned for unknown reasons. Perhaps it was placed on the owners for placing the camp grounds there, or simply as an accident from being out in the woods. Regardless, the Manatoch's now have 4 members of their family turned and each full moon is becoming more and more dangerous.

The roleplay will begin on the night of Aug. 11, 2022 as the kids gather the supplies they need for their last night together. This also happens to be the first night of the full moon cycle.

intro

roles

rules

so won’t you,

follow
me…

genre

horror, mystery

status

private one on one

writers

Yunalescaa & Winter

spots open

6/7

question

answer

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Place holder for my characters because I need to actually need to write somewhat structured bios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back