• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Suicide squad-closed

Yoshihito peered out the window of his tower, the sky scraper which belonged to the Miyauchi Conglomerate. To the city, it was referred to as the Tetris Tower, and for good reason. Its exterior was marked with blocks of various different colors which could be briefly described as technicolor barf, but its exterior matched the rest of the city. The building next to it had mirror-like glass which reflected everything onto the rest of the block. Needless to say, people didn't visit much on sunny days.

The Tetris tower was a home to scientists, and was one of the only few aerospace companies in the area. Because of this, the company had a wide pool mainly stemming from students from the State's colleges and Universities. Yoshihiko attended one of such State colleges, but always kept his identity hidden. People knew his name, but none knew him as the Miyauchi Yoshihiko of the Miyauchi Conglomerate.

The man stood in his office at the top of the tower. He walked over to the window which overlooked the city, and peered out at the streets below. "It begins" he said.

Eventually I decided to get up and take a walk. I had no idea where I was. All I knew is that I was outside this massive building called the 'Tetris Tower' or something. I knew that eventually something was coming, whether I would be called upon by one of the devil's little minions again or if it was something entirely different, I did not know.

Rukatin looks between them both. "...But you're both kids." He stops and stares into John's eyes. "No... you aren't deserving of that title anymore are you?" He relaxes his stance, but it's apparent he's still on guard.

"So what if we're both kids? Well me more than him, obviously." The girl on the wheelchair asked the new guy as she used her telekinesis and levitation to carry herself, open the car door, and fold her wheelchair and put it inside the vehicle. She then "carried" herself to sit on the passenger seat, waiting for the other two males.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Ikukara desuka" Yoshihiko excused himself from the office. That day he wore a white, button down, oxford shirt; blue, pinstriped slacks; and a blue, pinstriped blazer. His tie was flat black and his hair was slicked back. He wore a pair of black loafers. Yoshihiko made his way down the building, taking the stairs instead of the elevator. He always preferred taking the stairs; they gave him more time to think. His shoes made a clacking noise as he descended the stairs down to the lobby. The automatic doors of the building slid open, letting in the wind.

"What a beautiful Duwang" Yoshihiko admired the city before him.

John gave him a 'Are you kidding me?' look. "just get your ass in the car. He said as he got in the drivers side door and closed it behind him, pressing the button to start the car.

Rukatin sneers at him before opening the door and throwing his bag in. He then picks of his papers, folds them up and stuffs them into his back pocket.

Getting in the back seat, he opens his duffle bag and begins pulling out equipment. A pistol goes into his duster, and a revolver into his belt. He then clips a sheath to his belt with a Japanese shortsword in it. He the pulls out gun components and assembles it with practiced ease. He places the modern variant of a M1A1 carbine back in the bag.

John whistles at him, "Yo. Dumbass. Public airport. You get to bring one gun with you and nothing shown in public. We can survive a bullet through the skull, you not so much. Also we are hunting vampires, so bullets don't mean jack. Better off with standard weaponry."

Rukatin glares. Then stuffs his Revolver back into the bag. "I may not look it, But I'm half angel dumb ass. I'm not as weak as you think." And out from the bag comes a Black Sword. "Will this suffice?"

"I brought a knife too, John." Chrisobel added as she pulled a long knife out of the cinch bag she brought with her. "Well I can actually use anything as a weapon. Objects from a knife to a pen can be damaging if used by a psychic with telekinesis." She said as she smiled at John.

"I'd switch the knife for a wooden stake." John said as he brought out what looked to be an industrial-strength nail gun and put it in the bag. "Specialized gun, fires wooden stakes, we're dealing with vampires here, not normal beings. Learn your lore and you'll live longer." John says as he closes his duffle and throws it in the back seat. "The sword will have to do, I pray you got some holy magic on it, otherwise you're gonna be screwed. At least she can use any fence that happens to be nearby as a weapon as well as most desks or furniture. You? Not so much." John said as he gripped the gear shift. "We ready to head out?"

Suddenly, a beeping noise was emitted from Yoshihiko's pocket. He reached inside to find his smart phone, the screen automatically lighting up to reveal a red blip over a blue-toned map of what seemed to be the city and what surrounded it. Quickly, with the dexterity of a thousand teenage girls, Yoshihiko typed in a numeric code into his smart phone. A vrooming noise sounded from near the building. Out of the parking lot came a motor cycle, a 2006 Suzuki DR-Z400SM painted pink. Yoshihiko hopped on and rode away without a helmet.

Yoshihiko zipped through the city with the single minded goal of getting to the location. His eyes stared directly down the road as Yoshihiko dodged all the cars with the grace of an Olympic ice dancer. The police followed him, but Yoshihiko did not mind. This was all part of the plan.

Finally, Yoshihiko made it to his destination. A barricade of police cars formed around the location. It was the intersection between two streets, large skyscrapers on either side of the road. Standing there was a human sized monster. Its body was brown with leathery skin that looked almost like plastic. Hair lined its joints. The face had four round eyes and a pair of drooling mandibles. Though looking at the monster, it looked more like a man in a suit and could possibly have been one, had it not been terrorizing the citizens.

The monster turned its attention to Yoshihiko, before grabbing a random bystander. "Please return that life to God" Yoshihiko growled as he pulled a flash drive from his pocket and produced a large, plastic, what could best be described as a buckle and put it at the center of his abdomen.He pressed it against his waist as a strap formed around it- a belt. It was Yoshihiko's driver.

"Hen... SHIN!" he stuck the drive into the driver as a pink suit of armor formed around Yoshihiko's body. "Rider Kick!" he crouched down before jumping into the air, striking the monster. He then somersaulted back as the monster exploded. He plucked the flash drive from his belt, removing the armor.

Yoshihiko sighed as he walked away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plea sat on the very top of the Tower in the vast desert. She held her caramel toned hand up to the sky as if she was reaching to grab something, Something lost, Something stolen. Her place with the gods. "Those are only dreams? But so vivid, So wonderful, so cruel. Maybe I am a goddess? I could explain..." She then closed her dark violet eyes in depression. "The hubris of me, Placing my self among gods...I am only a special case, Someone with amazing gifts.

(hey guys. Since two people aren't allowed on rpn anymore and one doesn't post, I'm gonna reboot the thread, keeping everyone's characters.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back