• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Suicide November (Military/War RP)

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
The year is 2029. Technology is at it's pinnacle, with holograms and biological implants quickly spreading across modern society. The ability to improve reaction times, strength, speed, and a whole bunch of other things is drawing people into the idea that technology isn't so bad after all. And it's not.

But seemingly overnight, and for reasons unknown, USA launches an invasion of Britain, and because America has much more advanced and developed technology, within a week the British have fled to Europe, forced to take sanctuary in other countries. Nobody can communicate with USA. Nobody knows what has happened, or why. Suddenly, two countries that have been at peace for decades are at war, and nobody knows why.

With most of the British military killed during the invasion, a small squad is put together, known as Suicide November. Their job is to infiltrate Britain, find out what happened and why and find a way to put a stop to it. It's a suicide mission, but failure is not an option. And as motives and secrets come into play, everything is at risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love it more if the background of the RP is World War 3. That way the small squad could consist of people from the more nation

I like the background of this thread. Nicely done. I'm definitely in. But i do have some questions. How advanced is Suicide November, meaning what types of abilities do they have, what type of weaponry, what type of stealth equipment do they have? Otherwise I'm in.

Suicide November is sort of the last hope for Britain so they're putting everything they can into it. Their technology is quite advanced because the other countries are helping to fund them, and the same goes for their weaponry. However they are severely outnumbered and so are focused mainly on stealth, with cloaking devices, recon drones etc.

You could say that, yeah. Perhaps with slightly more advanced technology, but yeah, same concept.

I'd definitely be interested in this, nothing like a good bit of stealth!

Okay, I will create the RP tomorrow (I live in the UK) and put the link here as soon it's up.

One question.

Writing level?

I can't do detailed sadly, stuck on a phone all the time.

I'd say a minimum of only one paragraph, maybe five sentences. Not extremely detailed but not one or two sentence replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back