• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Suicide Never Dies

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
Sukiyaki submitted a new resource:

Suicide Never Dies - A suicide is 'one who commits suicide; a person who intentionally takes his or her own life.'

Last to Live and First to Die

When you died you felt a peace waft over you, the weight was lifted from your shoulders, all your problems, all your fears..... gone. You were finally at peace. Until you were awoken by the sound of a busy crowd. But thats impossible.

You open your eyes.

643291099.jpg

You find yourself in a sea of people young and...
Read more about this resource...

As you walk through the doors you are taken aback by what you see. The first thing you see is a humongous screen and the many seats that are positioned almost vertical to the screen. The PA voice from before resonates to the edges of the Auditorium.

"Please take a seat we will commence momentarily."

You and others take your seats and the large Screen comes to life and a young girl appears on the screen.

"Welcome to SND the Suicide Never Dies headquarters. You all are here because something in your life has made you commit suicide. For that to move on to the next stage you must fight the Neogens that have polluted our location."

The screen shows clips, drawings and photographs of fearsome black monsters with sharp claws and long gnarly teeth and some who look somewhat human.

black_monster_by_cr4zyc4t-d5hl2ew.png
Black_Monster_by_Pierropod.jpg
monster_doodle_black_and_white_version_by_skandranon50-d575zb8.png
creepy%20black%20and%20white%20monsters%20storm%20fantasy%20art%20smiling%20grin%20demon%20hoody%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.knowledgehi.com_20.jpg
"These creatures are fierce and come in many forms but are all vicious and need to be taken down. They generally move in packs and have the known abilities of power mimicry and invisibility. The usually go after those who have odd auras. That is all we know, you will have to be skilled, cunning and work together to take these monsters down. Unluckily for you New Leaf team, you all have the most interesting auras we have ever seen at SND don’t be surprised if you find a Neogen in a door or a hallway near you."

Whispers begin growing in the crowd.

"Don’t be afraid you will always be armed with your chosen weapon and power. Your Powers are a unique gifts for your after-death combat with the Neogens. You know they are there you can feel them. If you think hard enough you know how to use them and what they are for."

"You must fight to move on, to not is to watch as the fearsome Neogens painfully rip you limb from limb. You won’t die because you are already dead, you will feel every agonizing minute and maybe have some scars. If that occurs hope you have a buddy to put you back together!! :) "

"Fight to move on, Die today to Live tomorrow and remember in your previous life you died alone, here you will never die and never be alone. You have a fresh start. Fight for a better life."

The screen shuts off the Exit signs blinks above the doors. You get up and leave the Auditorium behind. The hallways are now completely empty it has an ominous feeling to it.

320px-Empty_Hallway,_Tallahassee_Mall.JPG

(sorry for the length I'll jump i later, Have Fun!!)

Jamie fixed his pink snap back a top his head repositioning it atop his colorful head of hair as he leaned a shoulder into the nearest wall sure to position himself so he can see all of his surroundings. Was this actually the afterlife, was this what was in store for each person who was to die alone? The teen found himself looking down the corridor anxiously every once in awhile as if he was in search of something his hands drumming the front of his oddly patterned pants.

Before looking at the people around him his hazel eyes dancing a cross each of them, observing them and examining their own reactions to their situation. Some looked around his age as others looked younger, for a moment it seemed they where all stuck in an eternity of silence but his voice soon sliced through the thick and tense air.

"That women in there said that we weren't going to die and that we won't be alone." James voice came out more even then he imagined it would, thinking that perhaps he may break down from the stress of knowing he had killed himself. "Then it seems we're a team to fight against those N things," having forgotten the proper title for the creatures already he instead made up his own attempting to get his point across.

"Now myself I'd enjoy a nice clean democracy if this is the case, none of that leader crap." He ran a hand through his tangled bangs before sticking them in his pockets and letting out a sigh, allowing all of it to finally sit in.

He had killed himself only to be reawakened into a new planned life, and all though he was a bit frightened he didn't quite mind never really wishing to end his life in the first place.

Tess scanned the room noticing people around her age and possibly younger than she was and some that were way older. She folded her arms looking down at the floor with her red/orange colored hair falls in her face as a voice shutters through the room making her jump. The corridor was empty not even one person was in there everyone that had been there looked like they were zombies possibly it was completely silent. Was this the Afterlife, I guess so. They were supposed to fight something Tess stepped back bumping into a wall making it echo through the corridor she grit her teeth shaking in fear.

"i dont want to fight" she spoke softly shaking her head "im not even strong enough" she shutters looking around the room.

Mike was in shock, his eyes were wide open, staring at his hands. What was going on? Was he sent to hell? was this hell? all these questions were circling throughout his confused head like some kind of storm of thought. No, this couldn't be true. John was still gone, why hadn't he died? he only wanted to see John and he was given this instead? eternal life without him? This was hell, maybe it wasn't literally, but for Mike it was. He began to tremble, his legs buckled and he slumped to the floor, tears pouring out of his eyes. People around were going through doors, blank expressions, staring at a big screen. He didn't care what was going on any more, he wanted to die, that's all he wanted and that one privilege was stripped of him, taken by whatever evil force ran this operation. He didn't want to fight anything, he wanted to die.

(I'm sorry for this post being so short)

Aria looked around with a panicked expression on her face. She didn't like being around this many people, it overwhelmed her to the point where she had a terrible headache. Resting her head in her hands for a moment she thought to herself. She had killed herself to get away from people and get away from her terrible life, but now she had to have contact with even more people. What happened to the 'heaven' everyone talked about? Now fighting had to become a part of her life and she was going to hate it. She wasn't a fighter, she killed herself because she wasn't strong enough to take on her short, lonesome phase of her life. If only she knew it would've gotten better over the years, she wouldn't be here. Aria got up and exited the auditorium because soon enough, she was alone in there. She made her way into the hallway and braced herself for whatever is out there.

She approached the group in the middle of a male speaking, wearing quite ridiculous clothes. Aria didn't want to speak up and reply to him. She already had a newfound nervousness around all the males in the room, which would soon turn into hatred. Aria didn't even know any of them, just the fact of their gender made her just feel uneasy around them. She suddenly had a few flashbacks about that horrid night, it scarred her. Closely examining the group of people, she watched their expressions and moves as they were silent. Everyone was waiting for someone else to make conversation, making an awkward and scared aura around them. How were they going to defeat those monsters if everyone isn't a fighter? Aria sure wasn't a fighter and she would never be, but maybe they all got some kind of new powers, since they're dead.

Aria fidgeted as though she wanted to say something, but she really didn't want to speak up. She wasn't going to gain friends quickly, which would be terrible for her due to everyone having to look out for each other. Aria brushed all of her hair to the side and scratched the nape of her neck, the number one awkward thing to do.

Mallard was confused, I didn't commit suicide I gave my life for my baby brother ain't that suppose to be different? Just a young child she didn't understand much of suicide she knew it was wrong but didn't think anyone deserved this. She sighed there's no use worrying about it, I guess now I'm gonna be a monster wrangler. She was kind of excited, but didn't want to express it being as the mood was quite sullen. She walked around in circles not wanting to leave the group but also antsy to explore.

Mallard was sad like everyone else but this is ridiculous she had to say something! Mallard couldn't stand not talking about this weird situation so Mallard walked in front of the crowd and shouted "IT'S NICE TO MEET YA'LL MY NAME IS MALLARD!" She finishes her cheeks flushed and she was out of breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie wanted to the comfort those who stood around him but they where still mere strangers to one another. He wanted to cry but didn't want to be looked down upon, his grandmother perhaps was at his funeral.

His!

And what if the medicine wasn't correct although he had done his research. What if it was all useless? The thought made his eyes water but he instantly blinked them away just hoping his grandmother was well. He was then readjusting his hat when one of the girls suddenly spoke up. It caused him to jump back and grab at the wall in shock but quickly recovered biting his lower lip before waving at the girl.

"Nice to meet you Lady Mallard, I'm James but please call me Jamie." He instructed before holding out his hand to the girl.

Mallard smiled at the boy she liked his boy he seemed nice, Mallard took the boys hand and shook it vigorously "Nice to meet ya Jamie, you can call me Duck if you wanna everyone on the farm did." She noticed the boys hunting rifle jumping on his back from her shaking his hand. "You hunt?" she asked she always asked the most random questions.

Jamie was surprised by Ducks firm grip, it was always an odd thing he enjoyed and was sort've more calm because of it. When she pointed out the rifle he looked back over his shoulder and he visibly tensed, oh the irony to use what weapon you killed yourself to keep yourself alive. It was twisted almost. He looked away as he readjusted the strap which let it hang from his shoulder as he spoke.

"Used to, sort've stopped around eight. I'm a natural shot though," he informed the girl hoping to prove that he wouldn't be useless.

"Wow you have natural talent!" Duck was always amazed by those who were naturally good at stuff, since she lacked so much skill in everything. "You gotta teach me sometime!!" Duck pointed to she pointed to her guns "I'm not that great with mine," she smiled. Her siblings always had to help her with one thing or another she always felt so useless. But she cant dwell on such sad thoughts she can use what she leaned to move on to the next world.

Jamie eyed the guns, he knew more then a thing or two about them and by the look of hers they where efficient.

"Can I see them?" He held out a pale hand before quickly adding, "just to see what I'll be trying to teach you to shoot." At that moment he realised he was naturally speaking English rather then Norwegian and was surprised he still remembered the language so easily. With a small sense of pride he swept his colourful bangs from his face.

"Sure" she said handing the boy her guns with impact exploding rounds. She smiled brightly "It's nice to meet someone so cool here," she was worried everyone would ignore her because she is only 12. "Oh hey watch out with the bullets they explode." She said she almost forgot, don't want anyone's feet getting blown off.

Jamie turned the guns over in his hands inspecting the grip for a moment making sure the safety was on as he fumbled with it. Before holding it out in front of him sure to keep the barrel away from anyone as he looked down the sight of the gun and tipping the. Artel upwards as he imitated a small fun shot before holding them out to the girl again.

"It's cool to know someone thinks I'm cool," he smiled at the girl she reminded him of Elisabeth his youngest cousin she'd always be the energetic and mature family member despite the age. They got along well with one another,

"But these are some nasty guns, I'd hate to get struck by one of these."

"Heh, thanks she said" taking the guns back "my big brother Hawk made them for me, he's in the army now" she wondered if he knew about her death, would he be proud? angry? sad? She shrugged it off I can't think that way I'm already dead my goal now is to move on. "Let's hope it gives those Neogen's a scare, didn't they look freaky?" Duck just had to ask this whole thing was so weird.

Jamie eyed the guns again as she held them, she had a pretty crafty brother that was known now. He knew what he had been doing.

When she stated the name of the creatures he snapped his fingers and pointed at her his fingers shaped as a gun.

"That's what they are called, it went right over my head when she said there name." He explained not quite knowing why but then nodded in agreement with the girl, "they where definitely not a normal sight. But what is even freakier is that we're somewhat alive and that we have to do all of this."

"I know right, we've been through enough shouldn't we deserve to move on!" She puffs out her cheeks and begins to pout.

nichijou%2Bpouting.gif
Aww now that's just cute
We were just normal people before we died, and all because of some meany in the after life they are shoved into a crappy orientation and told that they are forced to fight monsters."Its just super mean" she hated the whole thing the fighting and the pain everyone is in. She wanted to do something about it but what?

Jamie chuckled lightly at her expression before his eyes where casted downwards.

"Well we're helping people in the process so it's not all that bad I think." He shrugged before sliding down the wall to the point that he was sitting on the ground his knees close to his chest. You can always count on Jamie to be fine with any situation as long as he was helping someone.

Duck plopped down in front of him "Right now everyone is so confused, heck I'm still confused" she says scratching her head. The whole thing was just weird, "I'm fine with my death and the monster wrangling thing makes some sense..... I guess. But, I don't get the power thing she was talking about do you feel any power?" she asked

Jamie wasn't really thinking about the situation he was probably going to attempt to keep his death at the back of his kind. Perhaps he can just pretend like he's still alive, he was still breathing that was a sign of life. Slowly he began to psych himself out but it was ruined when Duck spoke of powers his mind falling back into reality.

"Not really, everything feels the same. You?" Jamie ran a hand a cross re fair skin under his chin the spot where he had felt the cold metal of the rifle against. And there wasn't even a bump only a slight sting whenever he touched it.

Duck closed her eyes she scrunched up her face using all her brain power to concentrate on something she can't even find. Uggh this is so hard I can't concentrate like this forever, my brain is hurting. She sighs I give up, she can't find her power it was probably just another mane trick. Then gradually she begins to hear, well everything the dripping of a water fountain three hallways away, the bugs crawling down in the basement, the heart beat of each person in the building. A whole map of sound had manifested in her brain. "Wow" she said opening her eyes, "do you hear all that? It's amazing."

Aria saw that two people had started a conversation together. She didn't know whether to join or not, she had that urge to talk to them, but her new shy personality had kicked in after 'the incident' so she stayed with the silent join of people. She started thinking about her new life. Aria had killed herself for a reason, and she hoped to go up into heaven and rest. This was definitely not heaven. They had to kill these monsters to not feel anymore pain, and they had to interact with a lot of people. Some of these people wouldn't be enjoyable to be around, they would make Aria more uncomfortable with this environment than she already is now. Slowly taking her hand away from the nape of her neck, she put her hand up to her mouth and started gnawing at the joint of her finger. It was a little habit she had picked up during the period between the incident and her suicide.

Aria studied the people around her. They were of all different ages, making her feel sad about suicide. It's not anything good, and really it was a spur of the moment thing for her. Some people killed themselves for a good cause too, she just did it selfishly to end her 'terrible' life. Feeling very self-conscious, she looked down and took her hand away from her mouth, studying the new red spot on her finger. Wiping her finger against her shirt, she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Idyllia said:
Aria saw that two people had started a conversation together. She didn't know whether to join or not, she had that urge to talk to them, but her new shy personality had kicked in after 'the incident' so she stayed with the silent join of people. She started thinking about her new life. Aria had killed herself for a reason, and she hoped to go up into heaven and rest. This was definitely not heaven. They had to kill these monsters to not feel anymore pain, and they had to interact with a lot of people. Some of these people wouldn't be enjoyable to be around, they would make Aria more uncomfortable with this environment than she already is now. Slowly taking her hand away from the nape of her neck, she put her hand up to her mouth and started gnawing at the joint of her finger. It was a little habit she had picked up during the period between the incident and her suicide.
Aria studied the people around her. They were of all different ages, making her feel sad about suicide. It's not anything good, and really it was a spur of the moment thing for her. Some people killed themselves for a good cause too, she just did it selfishly to end her 'terrible' life. Feeling very self-conscious, she looked down and took her hand away from her mouth, studying the new red spot on her finger. Wiping her finger against her shirt, she tucked her hair behind her ear.
Duck tuned to the sound of a heart beat and shuffling of feet. She looked up a a pretty older girl who looked indecisive, "Hey, whats your name?" She smiled brightly. "My name is Mallard but my folks used to call me Duck you can too if you like."

Tess ran towards everyone with huge eyes full of fear hoping they would notice her. "hey!" she shouts racing towards them and stopped in front of them. "do you know or have any idea where we are?" she asks raising an eyebrow with tears running down her face. "sorry to not say my name, I'm tess and you guys are?" she wonders wiping the tears from her cheeks looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back