TV & Film Suggestions for what to watch [ when you're REALLY craving ]

hachiko

✩ wishing star ✩
This problem has never been more horrible. ;^; I'm on an anime high.

I think an anime high is pretty self-explanatory, but it's pretty much when you've got this persistent craving for anime for a short amount of time, although mine has been lasting for a few days. It pretty much started after I watched Owari No Seraph, which I quickly became obsessed with. Unfortunately, I can't find as many fans of it as I had hoped
for fangirling purposes, so to satisfy my guilty craving, I searched up anime similar to Owari No Seraph.

I couldn't find suitable ones to my taste, except Black Bullet, which wasn't exactly what I needed. I'm in love with the characters, the plot, just the anime in general, so there's practically no way I can replace these two:

CIBTGqmUwAAj7O9.jpg

Please, if it's possible, help me get over this obsession (until season 3 relieves all Owari No Seraph fans from their stress) by suggesting similar anime. Even better, if there's an anime that can get my mind off of
MikaYuu Owari No Seraph, I'd be glad to watch it.

Although honestly, I've never seen a better anime than this. There was just the right amount of feels, of romance (just subtle hints ^^), of action, and there wasn't any gore!

Thanks for putting up with my ranting/fangirling, I know I deserve to be yelled at. D:
I can't help it though, Owari No Seraph is too addictive and the art is beautiful.

Okay, I'll stop now. Sorry. I'm grateful for whatever recommendations I can get.

Yo, Owari no Seraph was amazing. Yuu/Mika 4 ever.

It reminded me of 07-ghost. Which involves best friends separated by unfair circumstances, adventure, corrupt government, ect. Even the art is similar. Check it out.

07-ghost.full.1343703.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikr one of the best ships. MikaYuu ftw c: watched both seasons three times

Woah, thanks. :3 First thing I thought of when I looked at the silver-haired dude: Guren Ichinose. xD They have completely different looks, but the setting and uniform really gives out the Guren vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back