• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Suggestion...?

EveCreates

Temporarily and Intentionally Insane
Hi, my name is Eve, and I was wondering if I could make a possible suggestion. I've been on a couple rp websites, and this is one of my favorites, but there's one thing that I have seen elsewhere that I feel like would make this place amazing. I hope you don't mind if I suggest it...? I've seen, on other websites, the ability to post characters. I was wondering if that would be a possible addition? If it would be, I feel like that would be an incredible addition to an already great site. Thank you so much, and have a wonderful day. :)

We actually have a forum - Character Feedback - which is where many post their untied and even rp tied characters. Feedback isn't required and can be noted as something you're not interested in.

What they said. ^;3^

Or, if you're just looking for a place to store them, you can post them in a thread in the Private Workshop (I do this); the only problem there is that it is, well, private, so it's not good if you're wanting to share with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back