Suck My Rock!

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit]AAAAH WIFE. YOURE ALIVE.

[/QUOTE]
I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG FOR ME DARLING

I'll try to post tonight. I probably wont change my pics, either... simply because I spent 5 days on these characters. >. < And they're to cool to change now.

Portal said:
I'll try to post tonight. I probably wont change my pics, either... simply because I spent 5 days on these characters. >. < And they're to cool to change now.
Your characters seem hella cool, dude. You took time, which is good - wish I took the time to think out my shit lmao. But, anyways, can't wait for your post!

Oh em gee. I DID IT. First time doing a band RP.

@Fallout Bandit

What day of the week is it in game? Don't recall seeing it.

Zafirah said:
I'm a bit confused on this band thing...are any positions needed ?
Yeah, contact any bands who do not have the complete band and contact them about free positions.

Zafirah said:
I'm a bit confused on this band thing...are any positions needed ?
Yeah, contact any bands who do not have the complete band and contact them about free positions.

Zafirah said:
How do I find that out ?
I've yet to update and put up the various bands in the RP. When I finally do, I will be sure to tag you.

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit]I've yet to update and put up the various bands in the RP. When I finally do, I will be sure to tag you.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine, thank you.

Attention to those who have not made their first posts: I'm here to inform you that if you do not post within a five day period that you will be removed from the RP. I refuse to have inactive people in the thread. I'm sorry if this seems like I am rushing you in any way, but I will not allow the RP to die before it even starts. However, if there is a reason as to why you have not been able to post, be sure to message me your reasoning. I'm quite flexible to a certain extent.

hOPING EVERYONE ELSE IS ALIVE OH GOD.

YA S someone is alive. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Portal said:
I died then reconstructed.
So many deaths. ;(

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back