• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Such Pokemon Role Play {inspired of laziness since I am lazy enough as skipping copying and pasting such accented e. ^o^

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
tumblr_3bcae5903842f4bee61ed25d017f8dcd_c460854a_500_1_22.png images_8_49.jpeg tumblr_1a944c963a5892331a4db09156aff69a_1a976792_500_2_22.png tumblr_c679368492eaf497cad799abb5c63182_174fb8be_500_22.png
*'**';,*'**;;.*.''**;,,

Such central city, Pnkpash, of imaginary Pokémon world, Newg, pronounced as Noog, is of agricultural aesthetic mayhem! :c Such Pnkpash precious main Oddish tells such citypeople the prize Pnkpash light green, teardrop resembling gem floating aside such central fountain of Pnkpash shall alter appearance of such main berry plant which grows as most at Pnkpash and the fields between Pnkpash and other cities, caves, and sea. It is decided of such Pnkpash city gem whomever, between three and five characters, wins more Pokémon battles shall decide the berry plant and such appearance it is. With characters of wishing result as same appearance, then such as others wishing berry plant as new appearance of when flowers mostly bloom and somewhat cool weather of year two-thousand-and-twenty-three, who shall win? *\

Oh, and such correlation with laziness is simply the precious main Pnkpash Oddish is veeeeerryyy lazy and enjoys relaxing. ~3~

Last edited:
I shall describe three cities, with Pnkpash as one of such three cities tomorrow. I am also creating such plot event as such occurence as something fun, and shall create it tomorrow, as well.

Morzone Morzone Only one joiner left and I shall start such roleplay. :)

Such quick guide of character creation is:

Name:

Personality:

Such history:

Pokemon team:
I am thinking all Pokemon of every generation is allowed of such role play. c:

E6WERKYVIActT1z_73.jpg
"Pokémon are the most precious existences ever," says Sabsorb, and then says slightly softer, "I hope of them cared of with the most tremendous existence."

Name: Sabsorrb Vrsap of such pronunciation SUB*SOARB

Such height and physique: Five feet and eight inches of slenderness

Such part of her personality: Nothing is funny of you asking Sabsorbb, and she is as serious, somewhat scary demeanor since she is fond of wearing black and holding snobbiness of such gleam of her eyes. Such seriousness is of her trying her best at her endeavors. Such seriousness is with curiosity and her fondness of partial secrecy.

Such part of her past: /* Sabsorb was one of Pnklush's little ballet dancer, Pnklush such small central city of Newg, Newg similar with earth of size, shape, space of stars, though with Pokémon rather than animals. Sabsorb was with her mother and father of young age, and danced at her home of ballet of her mom displaying different ballet moves. Such home of theirs was small and reaembled such cube, such dance room of the back rectangular part of such home, the back of such room of tall, slender rectangular windows. Sabsorb was fond of the dark green ivy of such walls, and such golden harp, golden trumpet, and golden piano which she danced of young.

Sabsorb's first Pokémon was such male Zubat of her eighteen, and of her twenty-one she moved of Pnkpash her motive. Of at Pnkpash, she and her Zubat trained until her Zubat evolved as Golbat. She believes of such new plant, and is eager of battling fairly of encouragement.

Such Pokémon, hers:

Golbat, male, level 50
Moves: Fly, Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Haze

Wigglytuff, female, level 50
Moves: Perish Song, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave

Umbreon, male, level 50
Moves: Dark Pulse, Baby-Doll Eyes, Moonlight, Psychic

Pumpkaboo, female, level 50
Moves: Worry Seed, Trick, Flamethrower, Psychic

dontPanic dontPanic
It is short, though I am of me with vision of me writing slightly longer posts. If you wish of resigning of role playing, I comprehend. ^^;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back