• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Submitting Another Helper Application???...

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

Hello there fellow socially awkward people!!~ So, first off I would just like to say that I'm NOT asking about people checking my previous one (I don't wanna be in trouble. "^~^) I just realised some things and have done some stuff since that I think would add to my application/benefit the application (information-wise) and was wondering If I would be able to post another/different one?...

Any Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!~... (:3)(:3)(:3)

- Thanks,

TheHappyPikachu.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why that would be a problem, so long as you're not frequently submitting new applications. I'll talk to the other admins, but perhaps helper applications can be submitted by users up to once a month?

I don't know, I'll talk to them about it but I think it's fine if you want to submit another.

Mordecai said:
I don't see why that would be a problem, so long as you're not frequently submitting new applications. I'll talk to the other admins, but perhaps helper applications can be submitted by users up to once a month?

I don't know, I'll talk to them about it but I think it's fine if you want to submit another.

Okay! Thank You So Much!!!~... :3
xD :D :D :D

Of course I wouldn't be submitting them frequently, and I submitted my first one half an hour after the notification first came out.
xD

Anyway, once again Thank You.

- TheHappyPikachu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back