• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Subarashi Academy

@Akiichu IS THIS STARTING NOW THAT YOU HAVE POSTED YOUR CHARACTER?! Because I am ready to make a character. Have you posted a recruit. thread?

Wao~ Making a character (or two) tomorrow, it's really late here and I'm going to get yelled at [but I totally am fangirling over this atm]

You know, I just realized there's fencing. What is a martial artist going to do when a fencing sword is pointed at them?

[QUOTE="Sen Pai]You know, I just realized there's fencing. What is a martial artist going to do when a fencing sword is pointed at them?

[/QUOTE]
Grab it?

They can kick it out of the way, wait for an opening, grab and pull it ^^

I do martial arts and used to do fencing, you can fight it since there's a lot of lunging in fencing, it's possible! Just a little harder than someone without a sword.

(Kendo is swords too ^^)

Real sorry, but suddenly it seems that my schedule is going to be suddenly packed, and I don't think I'll be able to join this RP [and some others] Q A Q. Sorry!

I intended for Jin to be an antagonist of sorts, so people wanting to punch him is expected.

Also, you should get that soup checked out...

He's a 10/10 character. He's the warped wall to Kara's American Ninja Warrior.

Also...I don't have any words for that typo. It's just, the L is very close to the P on mobile.

I still make all posts on my iPod. It's comfortable, but I have to be very careful with typos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back