Stupid Newbie

The Ruckus

Like hot butter on your breakfast toast
Evening, all y'all fine folks out there! My fake internet name is The Ruckus, and right now I honestly can't think of much in the way of introducing myself. I signed up pretty much on a whim, since I've been meaning to get back into forum RP for quite awhile now and this seemed like a really good place to do it.

Taste-wise, I like to think of myself as pretty open when it comes to both RP and whatever media I happen to be consuming, and I'm into so much stuff right now that I can't really be bothered to rattle it it all off here. Generally, I'll try pretty much anything once.

Anyway, that seems about all I can muster for now, so all I can say is I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys and gals here and I hope I'm not too much of bother while I'm here. See ya around!

Why good day to you. I do take it you've read the rules, yes? Of course you have.

Anyway, if you want to meet some people (if you haven't already made your way over there), try the shoutbox, which is full of charming people.

And on that note, I do hope to be in an RP with you at some point in the future~

Anyway, if you want to meet some people (if you haven't already made your way over there), try the shoutbox, which is full of charming people.
Yeah, now that you mention it that sounds like a pretty solid idea. I'll probably swing by there when I have the time!

Hello,

I'm fairly new myself, it's nice to meet you Ruckus, if that is alright for me to call you...

You may call me Charming/Nightmare/ Nighty or Mare... I can go by many other names but suppose it's easier for everyone to address me by some means of my internet username...

Anyways, welcome fellow friend, enjoy the site.

--^-@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back